List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 293734, Replies: 10462
    « 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 » »| page:
    #10141   2013/12/06 04:13AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

[quote]Quote fadingrose: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: I hope EJ does end up hiring the new character Liam and I hope they are old buddies from school or before EJ came to Salem. He lost his siblings and I need EJ to have a friend. I wanted it to be Justin lousy writers fckedthatUP.

vote vote vote twice a day until Tuesday 11pm Eastern

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/[/quote

Poor, lonely EJ has no friends. Could that possibly be because his past has come back to haunt him? There are so few people who feel able and willing to trust him enough to offer their friendship.Whose fault is that?[/quote]

On this show, who doesn't have a past that could come back to haunt them? Except from the kids, I don't know anyone who's pure as the driven snow! EJ doesn't even have a friend in his father, who backstabbed him last year because of a fake letter As much as I adore Stefano, he's definately got a past and has never had to pay a dime! For all we know..... Rafe could be a pimp and drugdealer!!!!....yey, people of Salem!!! Show us your past, and we'll fill up the prisons

#10142   2013/12/06 06:15AM
    fadingrose

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote fadingrose: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: I hope EJ does end up hiring the new character Liam and I hope they are old buddies from school or before EJ came to Salem. He lost his siblings and I need EJ to have a friend. I wanted it to be Justin lousy writers fckedthatUP.

vote vote vote twice a day until Tuesday 11pm Eastern

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/[/quote

Poor, lonely EJ has no friends. Could that possibly be because his past has come back to haunt him? There are so few people who feel able and willing to trust him enough to offer their friendship.Whose fault is that?[/quote]

On this show, who doesn't have a past that could come back to haunt them? Except from the kids, I don't know anyone who's pure as the driven snow! EJ doesn't even have a friend in his father, who backstabbed him last year because of a fake letter As much as I adore Stefano, he's definately got a past and has never had to pay a dime! For all we know..... Rafe could be a pimp and drugdealer!!!!....yey, people of Salem!!! Show us your past, and we'll fill up the prisons [/quote]

Well, of course, hardly anyone on DOOL has a pure and clean history. But whatever the past sins may be, almost all of them have managed to hold on to a friend or two. But with EJ AND his father (Steffie is a special favorite of mine), it's the trust factor that gets in the way of friendships. Both of them lie constantly and keep secrets too long-- even from their family members--so how can an outsider possibly believe anything they say? Who wants a friend or lover like that? Even Sami has a problem with that!

#10143   2013/12/06 08:28AM
    Rosieroserson

I know, fadingrose, even Sami has a problem with what she repeatedly does herself...lying and secret keeping But she's still my favorite Salem girl
    The difference between a Brady and a Dimera is not necessary the amount of crimes either side has commited. The Brady's are always forgiven, the Dimera's are not...... people in Salem hold their crimes against them for eternity. EJ is always referrred to as a hard core criminal.... Ok maybe he is.... I still like the different shades of him..... Sami is certainly his female opponent. A Brady and a Dimera.... Two peas in a pod!

#10144   2013/12/06 08:59AM
    CindyHaskins

I cant stand ej he will never be the right guy for sami.

#10145   2013/12/10 06:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Are you kidding Cindy he is the only guy that is totally like Sami. Two peas in a pod. Both do whatever they can for their families damn the consequences and they both don't think at all prior to committing themselves for that family loyalty.

EJ still loves Sami and I think out of all the times I have watched Eric the only time I actually listened and thought maybe he isn't so lost is that he knows that EJ's world is Sami. You would think a sibling would want that for them, to have someone so devoted to you and wanted only their happiness that no one or anything else matters.

Oh well I am still obsessed even if I am not watching.

last day to vote for this week.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/pulse-poll-december-2-2013-edition/

#10146   2013/12/10 12:07PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Are you kidding Cindy he is the only guy that is totally like Sami. Two peas in a pod. Both do whatever they can for their families damn the consequences and they both don't think at all prior to committing themselves for that family loyalty.

EJ still loves Sami and I think out of all the times I have watched Eric the only time I actually listened and thought maybe he isn't so lost is that he knows that EJ's world is Sami. You would think a sibling would want that for them, to have someone so devoted to you and wanted only their happiness that no one or anything else matters.

Oh well I am still obsessed even if I am not watching.

last day to vote for this week.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/pulse-poll-december-2-2013-edition/

So you're not watching either, allmylovingdays! Why?
    My reason is that I feel double crossed... They're keeping Ejami together and apart at the same time, and I'm confused as to where this is going. This disasterous s/l started during the summer when Sami protected Rafe's $£€%%^.....I've read spoilers at the Days Cafe that say they won't split up.......The promised x-mas celebration at the mansion with the kids also makes me happy

#10147   2013/12/10 05:20PM
    sharon n nic...

I knew Sami was still obsessed with her man EJ!

Love love love that kiss!

#10148   2013/12/10 05:21PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote CindyHaskins: I cant stand ej he will never be the right guy for sami.

#10149   2013/12/11 03:01AM
    stjarna

He is simply amazing... and he and Samantha give it all...

#10150   2013/12/11 03:44AM
    fadingrose

Quote CindyHaskins: I cant stand ej he will never be the right guy for sami.

I'm pretty sure there will never be a "right guy" for Sami. That's pretty sad, but look at her history. Whether a past relationship has been like "two peas in a pod" or with a complete opposite in personality, it seems to me that Sami has been the one to ruin things. In the end, she can't seem to resist trying to manipulate a lover by keeping secrets, especially about some impulsive scheme. Ultimately she wants to always be in charge and hold the reins. Maybe she's too self-absorbed to do otherwise... Apparently she never really appreciates a "bird in hand" enough to sit back and just enjoy being "in love."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/11 03:47AM
    « 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list