List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 342603, Replies: 10558
    « 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 » »| page:
    #10121   2013/11/24 12:24AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: He was on today and I loved sly, seductive EJ and staying to roots-Rosie he is too much man for Abs hypocritical invisible nondescript wane boring Horton. Sami is EJ's equal she knows he is keeping things from her but in the end they are a great team.

EJ called "young lady"!! He knows how boring she is!!

EJ will wait for Sami, his equal, to come to him with her mouth drooling.....

And to make it hot, Sami will keep 'a little something' from EJ as well......
    Hopefully he needs to seduce her to find out
    We're well familiar with his talents in that department......

#10122   2013/11/24 12:26AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: EJ is so damn Hot!!!

I don't want EJ to ever share a scene with Abby ever again can't stand that hypocrite Abby needs go far away.

Abby is probably so self absorbed that she doesn't recognize a man worth keeping, when she sees one!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/24 12:27AM
    #10123   2013/11/25 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: He was on today and I loved sly, seductive EJ and staying to roots-Rosie he is too much man for Abs hypocritical invisible nondescript wane boring Horton. Sami is EJ's equal she knows he is keeping things from her but in the end they are a great team.

EJ called "young lady"!! He knows how boring she is!!

EJ will wait for Sami, his equal, to come to him with her mouth drooling.....

And to make it hot, Sami will keep 'a little something' from EJ as well......
    Hopefully he needs to seduce her to find out
    We're well familiar with his talents in that department......

I hope see him this week. I need my EJ fix.

don't forget to vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-18-2013-edition/

#10124   2013/11/26 06:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Thanks to the Wilson thread WE KNOW EJ WILL BE ON TODAY!!

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-18-2013-edition/

#10125   2013/11/26 04:05PM
    ej and sami

I wish EJ punch Brady in his face today he deserved it Brady is nothing but a hypocrite.

#10126   2013/11/27 05:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I wish EJ punch Brady in his face today he deserved it Brady is nothing but a hypocrite.
    and an buffoon - can they put Brady out to pasture let him be backburned I don't care how low he goes let him get hooked on crack and od. SORRY just so tired of him.

EJ sort of gave us an idea why he is talking the way and not budging from his version of what Kristen did -stupid family loyalty -does he feel that this is prt of his promise to pops when he said he gave his word as a DiMera.

Loved that James didn't just start talking normal after Brady's attack. James gives it his all when he is acting so yes after that attack EJ would be coughing, voice a bit strained. Bravo!

#10127   2013/11/27 05:46AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: I wish EJ punch Brady in his face today he deserved it Brady is nothing but a hypocrite.

Just wondering, "What has Brady done that makes him a hypocrite"?

#10128   2013/11/27 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose:

Just wondering, "What has Brady done that makes him a hypocrite"?

I'm sure its how he professed his love his glorious love for Kristen that she was so worthy of him and when she didn't live up to his expectations the first time and he threw her to the winds and then he lapped up the koolaid again. But then again thats JMO. Like i said he needs to be left to wallow in his misery I sure don't want to see it on screen wasn't it enough we had Teresa and JJ doing drugs but this is Days so I expected my Christmas episodes to be full of his bs.

I wonder if what EJ said to him is part of the reason why his addiction starts calling again. Victor better get his sugar teat out or his goons to toss him into rehab.

#10129   2013/11/27 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Rethinking EJ's talk and I am at how he called it - about how Sami isn't fragile.

I think we might see EJ today since Wilson thread mentions that Eric comes to a realization that EJ knew more -a whole freaking two hours before the wedding more whatever

#10130   2013/11/28 07:32AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ noticed she was a bit off but in the days to come he will notice a lot more about this nut he loves so much.

He was fabulous yesterday with Eric. What a twit/twat Sami's family just EJ knows more how the woman he loves rolls than those fools.

« 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list