List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 04:24PM, Views: 312941, Replies: 10551
    « 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 » »| page:
    #10101   2013/11/14 08:18AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    Dakota 4762

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Dakota 4762: I guess I will have to watch at nbc.com. Looks like it was a good show. I will try to fit it in. Lately, I hate to miss the show and at other times of the year it doesn't matter so much. I missed EJ and Johnny so that is always a must see.

Dakota has to have surgery tomorrow so I am a concerned mom and it is hard for me to focus. This is the third time. I pray she will do fine. I am such a worrier.

It's good to have you back
    Is Dakota your dog? I hope she'll be fine! I'd worry too if something happened to Samson, my cat! Good luck with the surgery!

Yes, Dakota's picture is my avator. She is in surgery and I am concerned until I hear that she came through it fine. They want me to call in three hours if I don't hear from them first. That is to check in and see when she is able to come home, as it is same day surgery. This is her third time, well 4th if you count being spayed that she has had surgery. I just want my baby home where I can take care of her. She will be nine years old soon.

I just got finished watching yesterday's show at nbc.com. Good Show!!

#10102   2013/11/14 01:29PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami use your head and think before you talk.

EJ loves you so very much and he put everything on the line for you.

Sami needs to realize how torn up EJ was/is over finding this out. Kristen begged him to let her be happy and that she regrets what she has done. Sami will defend her brother. There is going to be troubling times ahead for EJami I'm afraid.

Sami will be mad and raise hell!

but she loves EJ and she knows she can't live without him.

#10103   2013/11/14 01:30PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Dakota 4762: I guess I will have to watch at nbc.com. Looks like it was a good show. I will try to fit it in. Lately, I hate to miss the show and at other times of the year it doesn't matter so much. I missed EJ and Johnny so that is always a must see.

Dakota has to have surgery tomorrow so I am a concerned mom and it is hard for me to focus. This is the third time. I pray she will do fine. I am such a worrier.

Is Dakota your dog? I hope she'll be fine! I'd worry too if something happened to Samson, my cat! Good luck with the surgery!

Yes, Dakota's picture is my avator. She is in surgery and I am concerned until I hear that she came through it fine. They want me to call in three hours if I don't hear from them first. That is to check in and see when she is able to come home, as it is same day surgery. This is her third time, well 4th if you count being spayed that she has had surgery. I just want my baby home where I can take care of her. She will be nine years old soon.

Hoping Dakota is feeling better.....

#10104   2013/11/15 12:29AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

What a gorgeous dog, I hope she'll be fine

Hope my EJ won't feel too let down when his fiance kicks him out of bed

#10105   2013/11/15 07:03AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami use your head and think before you talk.

EJ loves you so very much and he put everything on the line for you.

Sami needs to realize how torn up EJ was/is over finding this out. Kristen begged him to let her be happy and that she regrets what she has done. Sami will defend her brother. There is going to be troubling times ahead for EJami I'm afraid.

Sami will be mad and raise hell!

but she loves EJ and she knows she can't live without him.

Let's hope so. It has taken them long enough to get where they are, so forgiveness is necessary.

#10106   2013/11/15 07:19AM
    Dakota 4762

Thanks Sharon n nic and Rosieroseron.

My baby is home and recuperating.

I will be watching Day's today. I hope Sami does not rip into EJ too badly.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/15 07:28AM
    #10107   2013/11/15 09:13AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Dakota 4762: Thanks Sharon n nic and Rosieroseron.

My baby is home and recuperating.

I will be watching Day's today. I hope Sami does not rip into EJ too badly.

You're welcome I'm glad to hear that your dog is finally home with you!

Because I'm one day behind, I hope to see today's epi. tomorrow!

#10108   2013/11/18 05:39AM
    allmylovingdays

still obsessed with EJ even though I am totally lost lately on this soap. WTF or WTH who is this man right now? I get it. This was his sister but friday's show had me thinking what lousy lousy writing.

I know Sami will get over it and you know what I get why EJ doesn't care for either Eric or Brady they are both too stupid and too hypocritical buffoons. But EJJJJJJ seriously you know the truth from the witches mouth. And I wanted to hear you say you only knew hours before -which you did tell Sami you knew but you were trying to stop the damage. And I can't help but think as I have for a while that Sami totally knows the way you are thinking. HECK look at how at the crash site when the dolt Brady showed up and you stopped both of them from getting into anything.

Love EJ, love James Scott just need better writers.

#10109   2013/11/18 11:56AM
    CindyHaskins

I am here to defend both eric and brady who happen to be two of my favorite character on days of our lives.to me the are not stupid or hypocritical.the one that stupid it is ej who cant even be completely honest with sami.

#10110   2013/11/18 08:35PM
    allmylovingdays

EJ is just staying true to himself. I wondered why he asked Sami why she didn't spill. There has to be more to this ---there better be I m not feeling the show right now. Very disappointed

« 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list