List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 03:17PM, Views: 294953, Replies: 10472
    « 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 » »| page:
    #10091   2013/11/10 01:08PM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    sharon n nic...

Sami use your head and think before you talk.

EJ loves you so very much and he put everything on the line for you.

#10092   2013/11/10 07:13PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami use your head and think before you talk.

We know EJ will do anything for his Samantha
    I've been watching the show on and off lately, and missed whether EJ was told about the drugrape or not?! I see on the "Sami and EJ" thread that you Sharon n nic believe that he wasn't. Even if he was, it must've been difficult. Kristen is his sister! If Steffy was the one to set this disaster in motion, I believe he'd be expecting som loyality from EJ on behalf of The Dimeras...........Anyway this is going to be a tough one explaining to Sami .... Eric is after all her twin brother and by far her favorite sibling!!!!!!!

Please, please...... give Eric some therapy, send Kristen to jail and don't break up Ejami!!!!!!!!! ......... Luckily they can't stay away from eachother

#10093   2013/11/10 08:04PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

I've been watching the show on and off lately, and missed whether EJ was told about the drugrape or not?! I see on the "Sami and EJ" thread that you Sharon n nic believe that he wasn't. Even if he was, it must've been difficult. Kristen is his sister! If Steffy was the one to set this disaster in motion, I believe he'd be expecting som loyality from EJ on behalf of The Dimeras...........Anyway this is going to be a tough one explaining to Sami .... Eric is after all her twin brother and by far her favorite sibling!!!!!!!

Please, please...... give Eric some therapy, send Kristen to jail and don't break up Ejami!!!!!!!!! ......... Luckily they can't stay away from eachother

Hi Rosieroserson,

EJ over heard Kristen talking on the phone. She didn't want to tell him at first, but he got it out of her.

I truly believe that EJ wanted to protect Sami from the truth because he loves her.

#10094   2013/11/11 03:34AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Hi Rosieroserson,

EJ over heard Kristen talking on the phone. She didn't want to tell him at first, but he got it out of her.

I truly believe that EJ wanted to protect Sami from the truth because he loves her.

Hi Sharon n nic
    I too believe he wants to protect his woman..... however I wish he wouldn't make it so difficult for himself...... Following Sami to the park he lied to her when she cried out her frustrations and anger with Kristen.
    He said it looked like both Kristen and Eric wanted to be involved, when he knew that wasn't true Unfortunately I think that's what's coming back to bite him in the butt next week

#10095   2013/11/11 05:32AM
    fadingrose

Question: Isn't Eric not only Sami's "twin," but her ONLY full sibling (parents Marlena and Roman) and therefore, probably Sami's "favorite"? There's half-sister Carrie, with whom they share a father (Roman); and half-sister Belle, with whom they share a mother (Marlena); and stepbrother Brady, with whom they do not share either a genetic mother or father.

or am I missing somebody or something?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 05:35AM
    #10096   2013/11/11 06:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Hi Rosieroserson,

Hi Sharon n nic
    I too believe he wants to protect his woman..... however I wish he wouldn't make it so difficult for himself...... Following Sami to the park he lied to her when she cried out her frustrations and anger with Kristen.
    He said it looked like both Kristen and Eric wanted to be involved, when he knew that wasn't true Unfortunately I think that's what's coming back to bite him in the butt next week

I think EJ doesn't know what to do. Does he say that Kristen did and hurt her....

or does he tell Sami the truth and hurt her.....

This is all Kristen's fault and we all know its going to fall all on EJ.

I am not worried about EJAMI they will weather this storm but I just don't want to see EJ hurt.

#10097   2013/11/11 06:22AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose: Question: Isn't Eric not only Sami's "twin," but her ONLY full sibling (parents Marlena and Roman) and therefore, probably Sami's "favorite"? There's half-sister Carrie, with whom they share a father (Roman); and half-sister Belle, with whom they share a mother (Marlena); and stepbrother Brady, with whom they do not share either a genetic mother or father.

or am I missing somebody or something?

No, you are right.

#10098   2013/11/13 12:43PM
    Dakota 4762

I guess I will have to watch at nbc.com. Looks like it was a good show. I will try to fit it in. Lately, I hate to miss the show and at other times of the year it doesn't matter so much. I missed EJ and Johnny so that is always a must see.

Dakota has to have surgery tomorrow so I am a concerned mom and it is hard for me to focus. This is the third time. I pray she will do fine. I am such a worrier.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 12:46PM
    #10099   2013/11/13 12:56PM
    Dakota 4762

Sami needs to realize how torn up EJ was/is over finding this out. Kristen begged him to let her be happy and that she regrets what she has done. Sami will defend her brother. There is going to be troubling times ahead for EJami I'm afraid.

#10100   2013/11/14 02:23AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Dakota 4762: I guess I will have to watch at nbc.com. Looks like it was a good show. I will try to fit it in. Lately, I hate to miss the show and at other times of the year it doesn't matter so much. I missed EJ and Johnny so that is always a must see.

Dakota has to have surgery tomorrow so I am a concerned mom and it is hard for me to focus. This is the third time. I pray she will do fine. I am such a worrier.

It's good to have you back
    Is Dakota your dog? I hope she'll be fine! I'd worry too if something happened to Samson, my cat! Good luck with the surgery!

« 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list