List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/14 04:38PM, Views: 333634, Replies: 10558
    « 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 » »| page:
    #10051   2013/10/25 10:28AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I can't wait until EJ goes all Dimera on Lucas caused that fool deserved it how can he take Allie out of Mansion like that.

I love EJ and Chad scene today I going to be mess Chad they are best brothers on the show.

I wish EJ told off Cameron cause he deserved he been go around mess with Chad.

I thought EJ gave cam the look of what a douche.

#10052   2013/10/26 05:59AM
    stjarna

Ah,EJ is a dish!

#10053   2013/10/26 08:12AM
    ej and sami

EJ was awesome yesterday when told Samantha the truth about why would she listing to her father and Lucas. He also told her about stop listening to voice in here head.

#10054   2013/10/26 09:28AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: I can't wait until EJ goes all Dimera on Lucas caused that fool deserved it how can he take Allie out of Mansion like that.

I love EJ and Chad scene today I going to be mess Chad they are best brothers on the show.

Lucas has the right to exercise his visitation arrangement, which is part of the shared custody agreement currently in place. Even if we don't like it, as Alli's father, Lucas has far more rights to determine his daughter's living place than EJ, whon is not even her step-father yet. This may lead to a nasty custody fight in the courts, which Sami might win, partly because of the DiMera power, connections, and money... I personally feel sorry for Lucas, who has a natural concern for Alli's safety.

#10055   2013/10/26 12:51PM
    allmylovingdays

I don't begrudge a father having rights to his child. And EJ doesn't expect him to just walk away, but its the other way around Sami can't be with who she wants to be right now because Ali's father says "so" that I take umbrage with and say if EJ has to dig up something so that the kids always are a part of each others lives then so be it. The whole time Sami was in jail -who did the kids live with -EJ. AND don't forget the kids have lived in the house on and off since they were born and nothing has happened to them.

I said this on the daily update that the idea that the kids are worst off in the mansion is sort of ludicrous because nowadays where exactly can one truly believe their child is shielded from bullets flying. Don't say school. Don't say amusement parks or theaters. Don't say in shopping malls. I hate that we have to be constanly vigilante no matter where we go and not even our churches are places that you can honestly think no harm no foul no attacks will intrude.

sorry my soap box comes out always when I hear idiots on the news saying never has this happened in my side of town, neighborhood, schoool, workplace and families too when they say never would that be my child. HOW I PRAY AND WISH that were true that it was so easy to say that all the way around that violence can appear from anywhere, person, place.

VOTE VOTE VOTE tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-21-2013-edition/

#10056   2013/10/26 03:17PM
    wolviesgirl

Quote fadingrose:

Lucas has the right to exercise his visitation arrangement, which is part of the shared custody agreement currently in place. Even if we don't like it, as Alli's father, Lucas has far more rights to determine his daughter's living place than EJ, whon is not even her step-father yet. This may lead to a nasty custody fight in the courts, which Sami might win, partly because of the DiMera power, connections, and money... I personally feel sorry for Lucas, who has a natural concern for Alli's safety.

Since when has Lucas ever been concern for Allie's safety this not the first time she has lived in the DiMera mansion where was his concern for her safety everytime she lived there and don't say he has been in China a father's reach is never too short he could have picked up the phone and tell Sami that he does not want his daughter to live there, but he didn't in fact how many times did Lucas ever call Allie just to talk to his daughter or how many time did Lucas ever invite Allie to come and visit him in China in all the years he was there? Once and it was not even his idea it was EJ's idea because his father was going to kill her so he had to do something so he told Kate to get ahold of Lucas to invite Allie to come and visit him for a awhile. If it wasn't for that Allie would have never seen her father and now Lucas thinks he can tell Sami where she can or can not live with their daughter she is about to marry EJ what is she suppose to do not marry him because Lucas got his panties in a bunch. Does he have any idea what this will do to Allie she is going to separated from her twin brother and half sister both she loves very much or does he not care, and didn't Lucas promise never to separate Allie and Johnny and that is what he going to be doing plus Lucas is blackmailing Sami she can have Allie if she moves out of the mansion. I hope EJ really gives it to Lucas, EJ has been more of a father to Allie than Lucas has for that matter so has Rafe.

#10057   2013/10/28 05:56AM
    allmylovingdays

From the Wilson thread there's no mention of EJ on today but then again he has appeared when they don't spoil his appearances. I do think that EJ or Stefano will end up helping surferdude with the repercussions or fallout from Teresa's oding

VOTE

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-21-2013-edition/

#10058   2013/10/28 04:50PM
    Dakota 4762

I only was able to see the first 5 minutes of the show and then had to leave. It looked good. I guess I will, once again, have to watch it on NBC.com tomorrow.

#10059   2013/10/28 07:38PM
    ej and sami

No EJ Dimera ugh the show was boring!!!

More of EJ & Ejami and less of Dannifer ugh!!!

I am so happy EJami and EJ are on tomorrow show!!

#10060   2013/10/29 05:51AM
    ej and sami

10-29-13 EJ is on today show

He blackmail Lucas today lol

« 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list