List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 04:15PM, Views: 327650, Replies: 10557
    « 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 » »| page:
    #10041   2013/10/23 08:09AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    stjarna

Quote ej and sami: EJ is the hottest men in Salem !!!!

I love EJ yesterday like he told Kristen him and Samantha love is strong they will get through this they show is!!!

The writers better not make EJ worship Daniel!!

EJAMI angst is always going to be their family that's how it post to be. They are going to come out stronger than ever I loving Ejami storyline.

EJ keeps me watching - and as you pointed out I sincerely hope he doesn't become Daniel worshiper- then will really forsake it all. everyone already is twisted to bow down to
    Daniel and I find myself skipping a lot of the programme.
    I think that Samantha is not really aware how much he loves her... she says she loves him but then when it gets a bit hot under the skin she wants to bail.

#10042   2013/10/23 12:42PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:

I love EJ yesterday like he told Kristen him and Samantha love is strong they will get through this they show is!!!

EJAMI angst is always going to be their family that's how it post to be. They are going to come out stronger than ever I loving Ejami storyline.

EJ keeps me watching - and as you pointed out I sincerely hope he doesn't become Daniel worshiper- then will really forsake it all. everyone already is twisted to bow down to
    I think that Samantha is not really aware how much he loves her... she says she loves him but then when it gets a bit hot under the skin she wants to bail.

Wwwhhhoooosh. What a relief it is. That he wasn't seen today cheering danny boy on. Instead poppa the sadist was in Danny's room. I was worried with the cover of SOD. That They were going to have EJ's men taint her drugs Come on you know this show they love to demonize my favorites

#10043   2013/10/23 12:53PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

Wwwhhhoooosh. What a relief it is. That he wasn't seen today cheering danny boy on. Instead poppa the sadist was in Danny's room. I was worried with the cover of SOD. That They were going to have EJ's men taint her drugs Come on you know this show they love to demonize my favorites

I think that EJ cannot forget the fact that Daniel covered for Nicole and the fake baby daaddy, although he didn't take the matter further cos of Johnny's op etc He will not sing praises to Daniel-
    also- Daniel was doing his job in the OR- he is a doctor- that's what they are supposed to do- and get paid handsomly.... so Stefano really just makes me

#10044   2013/10/23 01:05PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

I don't quite get that EJ's men would "taint her (Theresa's" drugs"--YET. Why? That might be the sort of scheme that Poppa DiMera would pull to "help" Daniel with his problem but Danny Boy has not even taken Steffie up on his offer. It looks like the overdose potential is already in place. Big question is why Steffie is offering his help--and what unethical thing Dan will have to do to repay the favor. One more nonsensical side plot by the writers to avoid closing several other over-long situations?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 01:12PM
    #10045   2013/10/23 01:42PM
    allmylovingdays

Fading that was my fear that the show would do that to Teresa through EJ's men, just because he over heard the surfer dude yesterday griping about how his life is a mess because of her. THANKFULLY it didn't happen.

#10046   2013/10/23 01:48PM
    ej and sami

I am so happy EJ wasn't not on today Show pimping Daniel or Dannifer whew!!!

Keep EJ away from Daniel !!!

#10047   2013/10/24 07:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I am so happy EJ wasn't not on today Show pimping Daniel or Dannifer whew!!!

Keep EJ away from Daniel !!!

AMEN TO THAT!!

I read elsewhere that some thought EJ may have related what he heard to Stefano. But if Maggie got the information that Annie had a argument with her boy then I am sure that all those lovely spies that Stefano has related to him what he has seen of the poor surferdudes love life -after all they aren't discreet -he argues at that nurses station -talk about low class.

#10048   2013/10/24 12:48PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

I don't quite get that EJ's men would "taint her (Theresa's" drugs"--YET. Why? That might be the sort of scheme that Poppa DiMera would pull to "help" Daniel with his problem but Danny Boy has not even taken Steffie up on his offer. It looks like the overdose potential is already in place. Big question is why Steffie is offering his help--and what unethical thing Dan will have to do to repay the favor. One more nonsensical side plot by the writers to avoid closing several other over-long situations?

There is a problem with your theory. JJ could die along with her, so I don't think this is the set up. Yes, JJ didn't take that much of "G"/Nirvana but still, there would be no way in advance of knowing who she would share those drugs with. Stefano would more likely get her in an alone situation, catch her with planted drugs and ship her A S S to prison, thus getting her out of the picture without eliminating her...death. JMO

#10049   2013/10/24 12:53PM
    ej and sami

I can't wait until EJ goes all Dimera on Lucas caused that fool deserved it how can he take Allie out of Mansion like that.

I love EJ and Chad scene today I going to be mess Chad they are best brothers on the show.

I wish EJ told off Cameron cause he deserved he been go around mess with Chad.

#10050   2013/10/25 06:40AM
    Dakota 4762

TGIF EJ OBSESSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't be able to watch today's show, so I will have to check with all of you if I should go to nbc.com tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list