List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!

Started by Dakota 4762 at 2010/01/11 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/11 03:03PM, Views: 293986, Replies: 10462
    « 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 » »| page:
    #10031   2013/10/19 03:52AM
    Re: Every fan group is obsessed with EJ!!
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm EJ/James Scott fan before anything. My heart ached for him today. Vote vote vote. He was #5. Last week. Top five is ok but #1 is what we strive for

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-14-2013-edition/

the bolded- me too!!!

He is the reason I haven't stopped watchin altogether - there are tough times ahead of him- he was like Anakin Skywalker when his mother died when he was on that bench- I could here the Vader theme-LOL
    and he will turn to the dark side!!! And it is going to be ugly!!!

#10032   2013/10/19 06:31AM
    allmylovingdays

WOW you got that from that scene. I didn't get that he was reaching into the darkness. Especially after when he was talking to Abs about Chad. I loved that he was matchmaking and talking about love and what one does for the person you love.

PS: stjarna did you watch Reign?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/19 06:34AM
    #10033   2013/10/19 06:42AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: WOW you got that from that scene. I didn't get that he was reaching into the darkness. Especially after when he was talking to Abs about Chad. I loved that he was matchmaking and talking about love and what one does for the person you love.

AMLDs, I did and I liked it.

Read that they are not true to history.

#10034   2013/10/19 06:44AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: WOW you got that from that scene. I didn't get that he was reaching into the darkness. Especially after when he was talking to Abs about Chad. I loved that he was matchmaking and talking about love and what one does for the person you love.

I liked it too and I figured as much when they started out with soccer in the fields and then seeing the girls dancing during the wedding celebration. IT IS SOAPY!!! And this time at least you can see that she is attracted to both brothers there is conflict going on. Days writers need to watch and take note for the next triangle they try. Chad & abs with cam never worked.

The only way that EJ was able to keep alive his Sami love is because no matter what James & Alison on screen their chemistry just was alive and you wondered WHY CAN'T THEY just give up being angry and hurt and just be together. Here they are together and yet the angst is still there due to their family.

I just have to applaud James on his always keeping me rivited to his scenes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/19 06:48AM
    #10035   2013/10/19 06:45AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote say NY: Ummm HELLO Everyone it's been a while since I posted in this thread reached 1000 pages doesn't surprise me

Dakota.. How are you? NY weather is staying pretty nice

I still Love EJ..James Scott!!!!

AWWWW EJAMI!!!

Glad your back!

#10036   2013/10/19 06:53AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I liked it too and I figured as much when they started out with soccer in the fields and then seeing the girls dancing during the wedding celebration. IT IS SOAPY!!! And this time at least you can see that she is attracted to both brothers there is conflict going on. Days writers need to watch and take note for the next triangle they try. Chad & abs with cam never worked.

The only way that EJ was able to keep alive his Sami love is because no matter what James & Alison on screen their chemistry just was alive and you wondered WHY CAN'T THEY just give up being angry and hurt and just be together. Here they are together and yet the angst is still there due to their family.

I just have to applaud James on his always keeping me rivited to his scenes.

We always knew that at some time the writers were going to play the "family card" with EJAMI.

Alittle angst for Sami and EJ is a good thing because they make up....

oh, so nice.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/19 06:54AM
    #10037   2013/10/19 08:30AM
    stjarna

It's about Mary, Qeen of Scots going to France- only the trailer- it didn't pull me in. I am more a fan of Elizabeth I of England- lol

re EJ scene.... yeah maybe I went into deep- but it just captured me in that one moment and I thought of Anakin- EJ is a lot like Anakin, don't you think?!
    he is hurt and I think from there his darkness will pull him in- I think the flip will happen -you see he didn't kiss her just before he exited the house- he has done it before, when he was hurt and disappointed by her. JS is really into this role and he doesn;t disappoint ever- raw emotions!!!

#10038   2013/10/19 05:26PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote say NY: Ummm HELLO Everyone it's been a while since I posted in this thread reached 1000 pages doesn't surprise me

AWWWW EJAMI!!!

Hi sayNY!!

The weather has been nice but today it started getting cloudy and windy. My baby Dakota needs surgery again and I have to schedule it soon. I hate that she keeps needing surgery for these growths that she keeps getting.

How are you?

I hope EJ and Sami don't let her family, or his for that matter, stop them from getting married and having a true family of there own. Johnny keeps asking.

#10039   2013/10/23 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Dakota 4762:

AWWWW EJAMI!!!

Hi sayNY!!

The weather has been nice but today it started getting cloudy and windy. My baby Dakota needs surgery again and I have to schedule it soon. I hate that she keeps needing surgery for these growths that she keeps getting.

How are you?

I hope EJ and Sami don't let her family, or his for that matter, stop them from getting married and having a true family of there own. Johnny keeps asking.
    EJ looked DIVINE yesterday!! and he knows this isn't easy for Sami. Glad that he doesn't totally believe the sadist in 'his epiphany'.

#10040   2013/10/23 06:23AM
    ej and sami

EJ is the hottest men in Salem !!!!

I love EJ yesterday like he told Kristen him and Samantha love is strong they will get through this they show is!!!

The writers better not make EJ worship Daniel!!

EJAMI angst is always going to be their family that's how it post to be. They are going to come out stronger than ever I loving Ejami storyline.

« 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list