List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What do you think?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think?

Started by ArielRAcey at 2007/02/23 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/07 11:04AM, Views: 682, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/23 06:44PM
    What do you think?
    ArielRAcey

E.J. is the father of Willow's baby,and Lucas is the father of Sami's, you know the Dimeras... Do I smell a baby switch again, what do you think?

#2   2007/02/23 06:54PM
    Re: What do you think?
    mommy5

I think... that is stupid! When was Willow ever with E.J. & what would the Dimeras gain from that? U R entiltled to your own opion, but i really dont see where u r going with that!

#3   2007/02/23 07:07PM
    ArielRAcey

Hello, who's to say Willow is not on the Dimera payroll, and she is a hooker, we all know she'll do anthing for $$. and who's to say that she wasn't paid to get to Shawn, after all he is a Brady, You know the worst enemy of the Dimeras. i Mean what was the point of the whole embryo switch, were was that going.

#4   2007/02/24 09:09AM
    jessmcarter325

Let me get this right Willow is pregnant with Ej's baby or are we just speculating?

#5   2007/02/24 09:48AM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote jessmcarter325: Let me get this right Willow is pregnant with Ej's baby or are we just speculating?

I think they are just speculating. As much as I hate it....Willow is probably pregnant with Shawn's baby...but, who's to say that one of her other clients might be the father.....I don't think E.J....E.J's soul purpose for coming to Salem was to plant the Dimera seed into a Brady woman. So...I don't think E.J. is the father.

Maybe Willow will suffer a miscarriage..or maybe it won't be Shawn's. Or maybe...she's not even pregnant..and somehow faking it. Any of these scenarios are what I'm hoping...I don't think the writers would go as far with Shawn and Belle as they have already done..to take a million steps back.

#6   2007/02/24 06:19PM
    ArielRAcey

Quote Starrgirlfish:
    Quote jessmcarter325: Let me get this right Willow is pregnant with Ej's baby or are we just speculating?

I think they are just speculating. As much as I hate it....Willow is probably pregnant with Shawn's baby...but, who's to say that one of her other clients might be the father.....I don't think E.J....E.J's soul purpose for coming to Salem was to plant the Dimera seed into a Brady woman. So...I don't think E.J. is the father. Well if sami dose indeed have Lucas baby then E.J. planted no seed as he planned, so you know E.J. with his famous plan B's who's to say he wont swith the baby's (Willow's) at birth to ensure that Sami has the Dimera baby and not hers. I don't know it was just a thought, I also thought about Dr.Repert being the father of Willow baby since he seems like the type to call on a hooker.

Maybe Willow will suffer a miscarriage..or maybe it won't be Shawn's. Or maybe...she's not even pregnant..and somehow faking it. Any of these scenarios are what I'm hoping...I don't think the writers would go as far with Shawn and Belle as they have already done..to take a million steps back.

#7   2007/02/24 08:19PM
    Petdays

It's not too far fetch in that EJ always make sure he has insurance and in this case Willow could be his Insurace policy In case Sami his really carrying Lucas baby then he'll make sure to switch it at birth and we all know the writers will not let any test be done until after the baby is born.

#8   2007/02/24 08:31PM
    ArielRAcey

Thanks Petdays, someone else sees it from my point of view

#9   2007/03/04 07:41AM
    mrsgater73

:~ OH MY GOSH, A SWITCH, WHY THATS NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE! JUST KIDDING, IM SURE YOU LADY'S HAVE SOMTHING HERE. WE WILL HAVE TO WATE OHHH MABY 2 MONTHS OR SO TO FIND OUT. IM SURE WHAT EVER HAPPENDS HERE WILL BE VERY INTERESTING!

Please remember to follow soaps.com guidelines and not post in all caps, it's hard on the eyes.

Thank you
    soaps.com moderator

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/05 06:04AM
    #10   2007/03/06 08:41PM
    bearrie

An interesting twist?
    Sami is preg with just ONE child.
    This child's DADDY is LUCAS.
    There will be NO paternity switching, or anything smelling of that sort.
    Sami will have a NORMAL preg
    This child will know who it's BIO parents are from day 1.

That's the TWIST I'd like to see.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list