List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New song for Kate and whomever....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New song for Kate and whomever....

Started by Serena at 2006/09/15 11:21AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 03:31PM, Views: 520, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/09/15 11:21AM
    New song for Kate and whomever....
    Serena

Years ago Gloria Loring played Liz (Chandler) and she got involved with a younger man, Carlo-I think that was his name? (Don Diamont, Brad Y&R)and they used to play Bruce Springsteen's song, "I'm on Fire" for them. I wonder what song they'll pipe in with Kate and her next victim, I mean, lover. Every time I hear I'm on Fire I think of the old clips of Carlo carrying Liz off with his charms.....
    For Kate, how about "I'm a B****, I'm a lover, I'm a fighter...." I am not even sure of the name of that song, but they need a slimey song for her, any ideas?
    Just a silly thought.

#2   2006/09/15 12:46PM
    Re: New song for Kate and whomever....
    Chrissi

How about for Kate or Sami or even Chelsea

Witchy Woman from the Eagles, or You ain't seen nothin' yet from Bachman Turner Overdrive? Hee hee

#3   2006/09/15 03:31PM
    Re: New song for Kate and whomever....
    Serena

Good song choices! With Liz and Carlo, it was a case of older woman (18 years his senior)with younger man and as I recall it was a case of whose seducing whom from one minute to the next. Often shows have older men with younger women so when Days wrote Liz/Carlo, although it was a bit sick being she was old enough to be his mom, it doesn't stop men, reversed. So, seems they will pair another May-December couple, I think that's what a young/old pairing is called? Kate with EJ, she has been with his pappy, whose next for her after EJ, maybe a grandson, ewe.....Kate needs help, ring-up Marlena or better yet Alex, Kate deserves his style of help, haha!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list