List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Patrick Eves murderer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick Eves murderer?

Started by SamiBrady_Chelsea at 2006/09/15 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 05:59PM, Views: 537, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/15 10:59AM
    Patrick Eves murderer?
    SamiBrady_Ch...

So what do you think of the ending of todays show...Patrick arrested for Eve's murder...I think he did it! I still don't want to believe that E.J is invovled (poor Sami) but I have a feeling he is...I personally am ready to hear more about Will...

#2   2006/09/15 12:47PM
    Re: Patrick Eves murderer?
    Chrissi

I don't believe yet that Patrick murdered Eve. I do think that the reason why he has the evidence is possibly like EJ said - he bought it from Eve... but murder? Not sure if Patrick is capable or not.

I too hope Will gets a storyline out of this!!!

#3   2006/09/15 12:56PM
    Granny Pris

I have not seen today's show as I work when it comes on I will have to wait until tonight to see it, but from the replies listed above is sounds as if Patrick is the murderer of Eve. Some people cannot understand this, but I guess they have forgotten that Patrick is wanted in several states for various crimes, among them murder, so why should we be surprised? AS for EJ, he is very nice looking, but TOO much into people's business. ALWAYS THERE KIND OF THING. I would not want him to be involved as I think he is the right guy for Sami at this point in time and she needs someone to accept her as she is right now.

#4   2006/09/15 01:39PM
    mssexy

PATRICK IS CAPABLE OF ANYTHING BUT SO IS EJ SO WHO COULD REALLY DO IT

#5   2006/09/15 03:15PM
    smilez55

It is not suprising that he will pay for the disk because it is the only evidence that Bo needed to get Hope back. Did not expect him to kill her but I think he would do anythink to keep Hope for himself.

#6   2006/09/15 05:59PM
    Finicky fan

My best bet is E.J. and Kate.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list