List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: MAJOR SPOILER!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MAJOR SPOILER!!

Started by SamiBrady_Chelsea at 2006/09/15 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/15 05:01PM, Views: 864, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/15 08:20AM
    MAJOR SPOILER!!
    SamiBrady_Ch...

DiMera's Rise Again!
    It has recently been revealed by incoming head writer Hogan Sheffer, that EJ is in fact a DiMera! Most if not all of us suspected, putting two and two together; English accent, Susan's baby was named Elvis John, that child was Stefano's prodigy; hence EJ was likely to be Stefano's child. But wait! There is more news, but I can't tell you hear it might ruin the surprise for some, so if you really want to know go read the Coming and Goings page. ;-)

#2   2006/09/15 08:25AM
    Re: MAJOR SPOILER!!
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Kyle Brandt (Philip) is leaving the show on Wednesday, September 20th. Based on statements from the new headwriter Hogan Sheffer, I expect Philip to be recast at some point in the near future.

STAYING WITH DAYS:
    James Reynolds (Abe) has signed a two year contract which will keep him in Salem until the summer 2008.

Alison Sweeney (Sami) has signed the dotted line to keep her role on DAYS until fall 2009.

CAST UPDATE:
    Shayna Rose Mordue portrays Stephanie Johnson, Steve and Kayla's daughter.

Abby's friend Josh is portrayed by Brock Kelly.

Billy Warlock reprised the role of Frankie Brady/Francois von Leuschner on Friday, June 24th.

Farah Fath will remain as Mimi Brady until Feb. '08.

Darin Brooks portrays Max Brady (June 21, 05-present)

Renee Jones (Lexie) will stay in Salem for another two years until early '08.

Chris Gerse remains as Will Roberts.

Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) has a contract role through February 2008.

Ashley Benson portrays Abby.

Martha Ann Madison portrays Belle Black.

Deidre Hall (Marlena) has renewed her contract with DAYS! This will keep her in "Salem" until August 2006.

Brody Hutzler portrays Mimi's big brother/Bonnie's eldest son, Patrick.

Kyle Brandt: Portrays Philip Kiriakis signed short-term contract to keep him in Salem through the summer of '06.

Alison Sweeney (Sami) will be staying in Salem until September 2009.

Tanya Boyd: reprises her role as Celeste.

Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) has decided to leave DAYS. Her previous contract is set to expire this September.

#3   2006/09/15 08:29AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Days of our Lives stars Billy Warlock (Frankie) and Julie Pinson (Billie) wed on Saturday, August 26th in Las Vegas. Warlock (Frankie) and Pinson (Billie) had been engaged in the past but the two had ultimately decided to part ways. Recently their love was rekindled when Warlock joined Pinson on set, which led to their intimate wedding this past Saturday with friends and family. Congratulations and wishes for a long and happy marriage go out to the newlyweds! Additional details at People.com.

i didnt realize they were together

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/15 08:40AM
    #4   2006/09/15 09:22AM
    sweetangellips

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: Days of our Lives stars Billy Warlock (Frankie) and Julie Pinson (Billie) wed on Saturday, August 26th in Las Vegas. Warlock (Frankie) and Pinson (Billie) had been engaged in the past but the two had ultimately decided to part ways. Recently their love was rekindled when Warlock joined Pinson on set, which led to their intimate wedding this past Saturday with friends and family. Congratulations and wishes for a long and happy marriage go out to the newlyweds! Additional details at People.com.

i didnt realize they were together

now that shocked me but thats cool too

#5   2006/09/15 10:43AM
    Chrissi

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/news/106/

#6   2006/09/15 05:01PM
    kkdays

I think you are right. why does he have a thing for sammy? Isn't he, john child with susan? a

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list