List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic Chit Chat!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic Chit Chat!

Started by Chrissi at 2007/02/22 07:14AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/06 11:37AM, Views: 862, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/22 11:40AM
    Re: Off Topic Chit Chat!
    Chrissi

You guys are funny!! That would cheer anyone up!! Hehehe

#12   2007/02/22 03:47PM
    Jillybee

Quote starbright: Or, you could be waiting on a new front end for your car like me and getting over the flu, like me, and trying to eat something, only to find out that my stomach does not like it, I hope your day gets better, and I also hope that my week gets better, and you could be celebrating your fifteen year wedding anniversary with your husband and daughter at home, with no one to watch your daughter!

count your blessings.

peace,
    starbright

Thank you Starbright and hope you feel better. Here is somehting that might help. Boil some ginger and mint together and just sweeten with honey or sugar. Gurantee to make your stomach feel better.E-mail me if you need more information. Happy Anniversary and if you were in CA I would watch and spoil your daughter!

#13   2007/02/22 03:49PM
    Jillybee

:-) All thank you. Just reading your post put a smile on my face and made me feel better. You guys are awsome!

Happy Thursday,
    Jillybee

#14   2007/02/23 05:41AM
    sassafras

It is Friday, YIPPIE. I hope you Jillybee and you Starbright are feeling much much better. I hope everyone has just a marvelous marvelous day. Here in Mineral Wells, TEXAS everything is wonderful today. Couldn't ask for a better day. The sun is shining and this is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be gald in it.

#15   2007/02/23 11:05AM
    Jillybee

Quote starbright: If I lived in Springfield Florida, I would not have this flu or cold, or waiting on a new front end for my car. LOL.

Due to the ice and the wintery weather, I live in Traverse City, Michigan way up in Michigan!

Well, wish us luck and hope that things will work out!

I am having a salad and a pita roll for dinner with no dressing, to settle my stomach, and hopefully I can go all night and all morning tomorrow with food in me and then have some wonderful energy, plus my "aunt Dot" is visiting also, why not give it to me all at once! LOL!

Hey Lady, how is your stomach feeling today. Its rainy and reary in CA but I am having a pretty good day. I hope you tried the ginger and mint tea as I know it would help your stomach. Happy Friday!

#16   2007/02/23 11:07AM
    Jillybee

:)) Happy Friday All. I hope everyone have a great weekend. I have a busy weekend planned. Paint baseboards and trim in the house and finish the novel I am reading and watch some golf if time permits. Talk to you guys on Monday!

#17   2007/02/23 11:08AM
    jan34twat

have a good weekend

#18   2007/03/05 08:33AM
    Off Topic Chit Chat! - Wine Tasting
    Jillybee

3) Good Morning Soap Fans, Happy Wonday! I had a great week last week. My brothers are visiting (from Kosovo and Kentucky)and we are having a blast. Yesterday, I took them wine tasting to two of our local wineries and we purchased 26 bottles, needless to say after all that tasting in which I was really buzzed (never happened before) and more bottles over dinner......you guessed it, I woke up with cotton mouth and and nursing one doozy of a headache. We plan to hit more wineries this weekend! Chrissi, love your Canadian Ice Wines!

Gotta go take some Advil so see it I can get rid of this headache!

#19   2007/03/05 11:11AM
    erbutterfly1

hello all! how was ur weekend?? i had the most peaceful weekend... can't remember the last time i said that! well, for the past 6 months, my husband and I have opened our home to his mother and husband.. and their two dogs...and 2 cats.... well, needless to say, it hasn't been very quiet AT ALL... (i'm still smiling..gritting my teeth, but smiling!).. well, they decided to go visit some family and my parents took the kids last nite and AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
    i so much needed that one! i hope everyone is doing well!
    have a wonderful week!!!!

#20   2007/03/06 11:37AM
    jessmcarter325

Well we all know about Stefano fan dreams about the one and only right well i had a real dream last night and i woke up out of it thinking about this board lol well my dream was that dr patton maybe is his name me and my kids were working for him putting togather nuts and bolts ans since we were all working so hard he cooked us a meal and made my kids set the table note they are 3 and 4 i dont know i guess i need to stay away if im having dreams like this i thought it was weird and thought i would share lol

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list