List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Off Topic Chit Chat!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Off Topic Chit Chat!

Started by Chrissi at 2007/02/22 07:14AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/06 11:37AM, Views: 852, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/22 07:14AM
    Off Topic Chit Chat!
    Chrissi

Hey everyone,

We do have a lounge on the site that you can go to in order to meet new aquaintances and friends. The link is here http://www.soaps.com/board. You can also feel free to chat amongst yourselves in this thread.

Same guidelines go - please respect other posters opinions and no actor bashing... etc.

Have FUN!!!!

Chrissi
    Editor Days Of Our Lives
    Editor-in-Chief
    Soaps.com

#2   2007/02/22 10:00AM
    Re: Off Topic Chit Chat!
    Jillybee

Hey all:

Morning! I am having a bad day and need some cheering up. I feel like crawling back in bed and pull the sheets up over my head and wait for the alarm to go off only when I get up this , it will be a great day! So please, cheer me up!

Jillybee

#3   2007/02/22 10:20AM
    Chrissi

Just think about this... you're having a bad morning or afternoon but things could look up by this evening.

I hope it's nothing serious.

Hug,
    Chrissi

#4   2007/02/22 10:38AM
    erbutterfly1

jillybee, sorry u r having such a bad day i get those sometimes too... i wish i had something to say to make it better.....not really good at that! SMILE!

#5   2007/02/22 10:50AM
    mommy5

Quote Jillybee: Hey all:

Morning! I am having a bad day and need some cheering up. I feel like crawling back in bed and pull the sheets up over my head and wait for the alarm to go off only when I get up this , it will be a great day! So please, cheer me up!

Jillybee

Jillybee, cheer up! Things could be worse. You could be on a ship with your baby and an evil guy claiming to be her father could be after you and you have nowhere to go but..... splash.....hehe. I hope you have a better day!

#6   2007/02/22 11:05AM
    erbutterfly1

or... you could be in the hospital with a coma!
    or... you could be in jail with patrick and bonnie!
    so, is it really that bad?? LOL! i hope by the time you read all of this you r feeling better!

#7   2007/02/22 11:19AM
    starbright

Or, you could be waiting on a new front end for your car like me and getting over the flu, like me, and trying to eat something, only to find out that my stomach does not like it, I hope your day gets better, and I also hope that my week gets better, and you could be celebrating your fifteen year wedding anniversary with your husband and daughter at home, with no one to watch your daughter!

count your blessings.

peace,
    starbright

#8   2007/02/22 11:24AM
    mommy5

Quote starbright: Or, you could be waiting on a new front end for your car like me and getting over the flu, like me, and trying to eat something, only to find out that my stomach does not like it, I hope your day gets better, and I also hope that my week gets better, and you could be celebrating your fifteen year wedding anniversary with your husband and daughter at home, with no one to watch your daughter!

count your blessings.

peace,
    starbright

If you live in Springhill florida I would be glad to watch your daughter for you! Otherwise, after she goes to bed, hope you have a romantic time with hubby!

#9   2007/02/22 11:33AM
    starbright

If I lived in Springfield Florida, I would not have this flu or cold, or waiting on a new front end for my car. LOL.

Due to the ice and the wintery weather, I live in Traverse City, Michigan way up in Michigan!

Well, wish us luck and hope that things will work out!

I am having a salad and a pita roll for dinner with no dressing, to settle my stomach, and hopefully I can go all night and all morning tomorrow with food in me and then have some wonderful energy, plus my "aunt Dot" is visiting also, why not give it to me all at once! LOL!

#10   2007/02/22 11:38AM
    mommy5

Well yes Michigan is a bit far. Hope things start lookin up for you!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list