List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Started by mssexy at 2006/09/14 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 11:11PM, Views: 2142, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2006/10/24 12:49PM
    Re: WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ
    beccasica

Sami definetly needs to be with Lucas ... they belong together ... she needs to forget about EJ .. especially because he's a DiMera ... she's got already got herself an evil side that she needs to tame down ... dating an evil DiMera will just make her worse!!!

#42   2006/10/24 01:23PM
    Sebrina Fuller

I think that Sami always, well mostly means well. Yet somehow someway things always get screwed up and she is made out to be the bad guy (Girl rather)and she is not. I would love to see her walk down the aisle and actually get married to Lucas.

#43   2006/11/18 04:28AM
    atwtfan03

sami and ej they are both evil

#44   2006/11/18 09:37AM
    hopingforsom...

I would have to say Lucas. I mean she doesn't love EJ or Austin and well he is gone and don't love her. I think even though Sami drives Lucas crazy at times still Lucas will never be able to walk away and I think they are different but opposite does attached.

#45   2006/11/24 12:29PM
    hot stuff

8) Sami and Lucas-love the fighting and chemistry between them

#46   2006/11/25 08:28AM
    Raeann

%( LUCAS

#47   2006/11/25 03:38PM
    Theresarn3

I think Sami should be with Lucas, and have a babytogether.or have her be pregant with.Ej child and she don't know its EJ.And what ever happened to the old Sean

#48   2006/11/26 02:45PM
    k_grohl

Quote Theresarn3: I think Sami should be with Lucas, and have a babytogether.or have her be pregant with.Ej child and she don't know its EJ.And what ever happened to the old Sean

No baby with Ej. Yes Sami and Lucas should be together. They belong with each other. As for Jason Cook who played the old Shwan Brady he wanted to leave when his contract was up because he didnt care for the new writer.

#49   2006/11/26 11:11PM
    Prism of se...

Lucas.
    I know that Lucas has treated Sammi badly but i think thier love has been unfolding. Both have been so brainwashed by thier silly crushes on Austin and Carrie they couldent see the love and excellent paring they had for eachother. Its been over time and space they have discovered thier love. I think it really crystalised after the aprtament fire and Sammi was confronted with the idea of Lucas mabey dying. and loosing him forever. Its after this angel image of carrie finally came crashing down Lucas started to wake uop and really see who in his heart he loved all along,,,our rebellious , crazy but lovable Sammi

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list