List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Started by mssexy at 2006/09/14 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 11:11PM, Views: 1943, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2006/10/21 07:12PM
    Re: WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ
    Toosh

Sami and Lucas are meant to be together. I hope that they soon get back with each other and end this boring story line.

#32   2006/10/22 08:50AM
    keboyd

:-) Lucas has my vote!!!! They are soul mates. Need to have a baby or twins would do.

#33   2006/10/22 04:28PM
    babegirl28

i agree sami should be with lucus

#34   2006/10/23 08:02AM
    melanie marie=)

i think sami should be with lucas

#35   2006/10/23 09:14AM
    Loveletta1

Quote wendell21:
    Quote Loveletta1: I think sammi needs to be with brandon, he was so right for her and the only other man that really did love sammi was franco and he is dead. I love the way franco laugh, he was so cute

sammi. He was a guy who accept sami for who she is.

Franco did NOT love Sami, kate used him to get back at Sami. He was being blackmailed by Kate. Thats not love. Although i did feel for Sami cause she really truly believed that he did love her.

I really do think franco loved sammi. He was a guy who accept sami for who she is.

#36   2006/10/23 10:15AM
    wendell21

Quote Loveletta1:
    Quote wendell21:
    Quote Loveletta1: I think sammi needs to be with brandon, he was so right for her and the only other man that really did love sammi was franco and he is dead. I love the way franco laugh, he was so cute

Franco did NOT love Sami, kate used him to get back at Sami. He was being blackmailed by Kate. Thats not love. Although i did feel for Sami cause she really truly believed that he did love her.

I really do think franco loved sammi. He was a guy who accept sami for who she is.

so did Lucas i thought(accepted her for who she was), but as long as Kate is in the picture i dont see Lucas being so accepting.

#37   2006/10/23 10:56AM
    allie_colleg...

KATE ALIVE(to ruin lami's happieness) = e.j. and sami

KATE DEAD or GONE = lucas and sami

#38   2006/10/23 06:21PM
    bearrie

Don't know how much I believe Lumi belonging together. The way Lucas has been treating Sami, she deserves better than him. Enter EJ. Although they may not have what it takes to go the distance, EJ would be good for Sami. With EJ around, Lucas would have to prove himself worthy of Sami. If Lumi is meant to be, they will get there. For now though, Sami is better off with EJ. Which would really get Kate.

#39   2006/10/24 12:40PM
    brn3379

Quote Loveletta1:
    Quote wendell21:

#40   2006/10/24 12:42PM
    brn3379

I THINK SAMI NEED TOBE AND SHOULD BE WITH LUCAS NOT EJ I CAN'T STAND HIM

*** Please do not write in all Caps as to it appears as if you are yelling at us, and it is against Soaps.com rules! Thanks you !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/24 09:38PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list