List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ

Started by mssexy at 2006/09/14 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/26 11:11PM, Views: 2011, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2006/10/19 07:52AM
    Re: WHO DO U THINK SAMI SHOULD BE WITH AUSTIN,LUCAS OR EJ
    AlyandNyk

I think Sami should be with LUCAS all the way..They are so good at fighting all the time. Do you know how good the make up sex would be....

#22   2006/10/19 09:59AM
    dayslover14

L*U*C*A*S

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/19 10:00AM
    #23   2006/10/19 10:03AM
    Angeleyes

Defently Lucas

#24   2006/10/19 02:43PM
    quietmouse

She should be with Lucas, they have so much history together and he know how to get her attention. Would be neat if she get pregnant again with his baby.

#25   2006/10/19 10:47PM
    anxiousfan

lucas of course theyare made for each other. Ej is is just scum being with someone who could be his mother!

#26   2006/10/19 10:57PM
    Loveletta1

I think sammi needs to be with brandon, he was so right for her and the only other man that really did love sammi was franco and he is dead. I love the way franco laugh, he was so cute

#27   2006/10/20 02:06PM
    trufan

:) I LOVE ALL U GUYS GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE- LUCAS ALL THE WAY- ITS WELL OVER DUE LUCAS NEEDS TO SUCK IT UP & GET WITH SAMI, WHAT SHE DID BEFORE IS WORSE THAN WHAT SHE DID NOW HE FORGAVE HER THEN, SO JUST SUCK IT UP ALREADY & KICK EJ TO THE CURB I KNEW HE WAS UP TO NO GOOD WHEN HE FIRST APPEARED ON THE SHOW.

*** Please do not write in all Caps as to it appears as if you are yelling at us, and it is against Soaps.com rules! Thanks you !

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/24 09:34PM
    #28   2006/10/20 02:35PM
    wendell21

Quote AlyandNyk: I think Sami should be with LUCAS all the way..They are so good at fighting all the time. Do you know how good the make up sex would be....

lmao. that is so true, with the amount of heat and passion in their fights the sex would be awesome!

#29   2006/10/20 02:38PM
    wendell21

Quote Loveletta1: I think sammi needs to be with brandon, he was so right for her and the only other man that really did love sammi was franco and he is dead. I love the way franco laugh, he was so cute

Franco did NOT love Sami, kate used him to get back at Sami. He was being blackmailed by Kate. Thats not love. Although i did feel for Sami cause she really truly believed that he did love her.

#30   2006/10/20 03:11PM
    foreversamifan

Lucas belongs with Sami. They are so good together even when they are fighting. I wish they would hurry up and get past the bad stuff.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list