List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What is Patrick really up to????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is Patrick really up to????

Started by cbrady at 2006/09/14 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/16 08:11AM, Views: 505, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/09/14 11:17AM
    What is Patrick really up to????
    cbrady

Lets see here Patrick is up to something and it is up to no good. Something seemed kinda fishey when Patrick was talking Hope out of reconcidering the devorce. At lest Hopes family stood up and sais she can take care of her self and so can her family and I think they meant Bo. I think Patrick works for Stepheno and wants to keep them apart Because of Bo being a brady.He must be getting paid to do this maybe this is were the money is coming from.

#2   2006/09/14 11:21AM
    Re: What is Patrick really up to????
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote cbrady:.He must be getting paid to do this maybe this is were the money is coming from.

I have to agree...the money is probably coming from the Dimeras some how!!! I like Patrick enough I'd love for him to get a chance but I'd have to say I hate what he is doing to Bo and Hope...he doesnt deserve Hope...he is up to something and I wanna know what but knowing DOOL we won't find out for months!

#3   2006/09/14 01:11PM
    smilez55

Did you see the way he was acting in court room? He looked a little nervous and dangerous to me. He acts as if Hope is a prize to be won and he is making sure he do everything in his power to make sure she does not get back together with Bo .

#4   2006/09/15 07:25AM
    Blondie

Quote smilez55: Did you see the way he was acting in court room? He looked a little nervous and dangerous to me. He acts as if Hope is a prize to be won and he is making sure he do everything in his power to make sure she does not get back together with Bo .

I know, Im am really starting to dislike Patrick!!

#5   2006/09/15 08:12AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

especially how he treated bo at the pd

#6   2006/09/16 08:11AM
    divasb1

I think Patrick is still working for the Dimeras too. I sure hope this baby is Bo's. I just hope it doesn't take MONTHS to figure all this out!!! Drives me crazy!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list