List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chelsea

Started by witchblade at 2007/02/18 07:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/19 12:08PM, Views: 367, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/02/18 07:33AM
    chelsea
    witchblade

I WANT TO NO WHAT IS GOING ON BO KNOWS THAT HIS SON WAS THE ONE THAT WAS WORKING WITH PATRICK NOT CHELSEA.WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.I LIKE CHELSEA SHE HAS GROWN UP ALOT.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/18 07:34AM
    #2   2007/02/18 05:13PM
    Re: chelsea
    JOHNNYDUDE

hey Waddup Folks this is Johnnydude Happy Greetings From Toronto,Canada I do admit that Chelsea was good being a good girl but after people get mad at her & lie to her and everything else I think that it's time she goes back to that loveable bad girl that I know and love very very much and with her plan to make Nick jealous by hanging around with dr. Rebert I think is a good start then maybe Nick should have thought about taking Abby's advice telling Chelsea much much earlier about his true identity and having sex with Billie.I really hope that Chelsea teaches Nick a hard lesson and she wouldn't forgive Bo for sending her out in the freezing cold and not welcomed back even though Hope wants her back and forgives her so yeah Chelsea should teach her dad a lesson.Those are my thoughts I hope that you guys can reply anyways talk to you later dudes & dudettes.Peace Out!!! this is Johnnydude.

#3   2007/02/18 10:04PM
    septemberbab...

yah but Chelsea wants to be apart of something so bad and I want to see her happy for once. She was doing so good and then Patri had to go and tell the truth only with fibs in it because little miss chelsea wouldnt help him. I see were your coming from JOHNNYDUDE but I think since Hope forgives her shell think about it before she does anything mean to the Bradys again.

#4   2007/02/19 07:21AM
    Samiforever

I feel so bad for chelsea just when things started going good for her

#5   2007/02/19 10:31AM
    mscateyes

I'm guessing that Shawn-D can do no wrong in Bo's eyes, but Bo was totally wrong to get that vicious with Chelsea. I'm hoping that Hope gets her point across to him and he realizes his error. He needs to apologize to Chelsea big time!

#6   2007/02/19 12:08PM
    JOHNNYDUDE

Hey Waddup Folks this is Johnnydude Happy Freezing Bitterly Cold Greetings From Toronto,Canada ok besides the fact that Bo kicked her out the house banished her actually that even though Hope forgives Chelsea I DON'T necessarily think that Bo would ever let Hope and Chelsea bond in the land of forgiveness and maybe she wouldn't even care anymore about that now that she has her plan to make Nick jealous with Dr. Rebert and get back at him for he has done to her with the whole fake Lonely Splicer stuff.I think when Chelsea hears about Nick & Billie slept together then on top of her finding out about Nick & Lonely Splicer,Bo banishing her,and any stuff that I may be missing then she will really be HURT and NOT wanna talk to anybody NOT even Abby well maybe but actually maybe NOT and she would probably would like to be ALONE.Heck she has been so SO HURT real BADLY lately than she might just go back to her Bad Girl ways and maybe perhaps somewhat I wish that she did because this whole situation is just so complacated and so confusing and stuff!!!!!.So anyways that's what I have to say so I'll ttyl Folks.Oh and very special thanks to septemberbaby_05 about knowing where I was going with this and saying "little miss chelsea" because that sounded so very sweet and so so pretty HOT actually so yeah I agree with you completely septemberbaby_05 so yeah thanks again and Peace Out everybody Dudes & Dudettes talk to you all sometime.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/19 12:15PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list