List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who will win Billie's heart?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will win Billie's heart?

Started by Starrgirlfish at 2007/02/18 12:15AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/06 06:33PM, Views: 1906, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2007/02/21 07:27PM
    Re: Who will win Billie's heart?
    Starrgirlfish

UPDATED:

Frankie: 400
    EJ:
    Roman: 80
    Bo:
    Steve:
    Nick: 40
    Dr. Rebert: 40

Friendly reminder...if you guys want to you can split your points if you're torn between which guy to choose for Billie.

Also, when you're voting for someone it would be nice if you kept it updated with all the other scores too along with your new vote.

Have fun

#22   2007/02/21 08:01PM
    bearrie

Quote Starrgirlfish: I suggest you take a chill pill. You are welcome to add whatever guy you dub "right" for Billie. I told people they could add whoever they wanted. And it's Billie's lack of luck with guys that prompted me to set this game up to help her in the first place.

Instead of critisizing my game I suggest you just vote for whoever you think is "right" for Billie. We all have different opinions...and you are welcome to express yours. Just know that this game is meant for something called FUN. It's not meant to be judged or made fun of.

I appreciate your opinion on how you think the guys on the list are completely inappropriate for Billie, but that is your opinion. It is not a fact. I personally would like to see Billy Warlock come back and make a couple with Billie.

I am not blind..I know that he's not on the show. But, that doesn't mean that I'm going to not count him for my list. Because it's something that I would think would be interesting to see.

I would like to remind everyone to keep the scores updated..that way it's less confusing when trying to add people's points together. thanks. Enjoy the game!

Nobody's said ANYTHING about "judging" or "making fun" of your game. I also don't recall "criticizing" it. I was merely putting in MY 2 CENTS. If you weren't open for comments and/or suggestions, then I would suggest you NOT post your comments and ideas here, where it's open to ANY person's comments. That being said, I suggest YOU take the mentioned 'Chill pill'. I certainly don't need it.

#23   2007/02/21 08:29PM
    sassafras

Update mive vote for two days (80 points)for Roman so that would be:
    EJ:
    Roman: 160
    Steve:
    Dr. Rebert: 40

#24   2007/02/21 11:34PM
    Katzmom

I would like to place a vote for Dr. Rebert, so that would make the new tally:

EJ:
    Roman: 80
    Bo:
    Steve:
    Dr. Rebert: 80

#25   2007/02/22 02:12AM
    jan34twat

heres my 40 4 2day for frankie

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/22 02:12AM
    #26   2007/02/22 06:59PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote bearrie:
    Quote Starrgirlfish: I suggest you take a chill pill. You are welcome to add whatever guy you dub "right" for Billie. I told people they could add whoever they wanted. And it's Billie's lack of luck with guys that prompted me to set this game up to help her in the first place.

Instead of critisizing my game I suggest you just vote for whoever you think is "right" for Billie. We all have different opinions...and you are welcome to express yours. Just know that this game is meant for something called FUN. It's not meant to be judged or made fun of.

I appreciate your opinion on how you think the guys on the list are completely inappropriate for Billie, but that is your opinion. It is not a fact. I personally would like to see Billy Warlock come back and make a couple with Billie.

I am not blind..I know that he's not on the show. But, that doesn't mean that I'm going to not count him for my list. Because it's something that I would think would be interesting to see.

I would like to remind everyone to keep the scores updated..that way it's less confusing when trying to add people's points together. thanks. Enjoy the game!

Nobody's said ANYTHING about "judging" or "making fun" of your game. I also don't recall "criticizing" it. I was merely putting in MY 2 CENTS. If you weren't open for comments and/or suggestions, then I would suggest you NOT post your comments and ideas here, where it's open to ANY person's comments. That being said, I suggest YOU take the mentioned 'Chill pill'. I certainly don't need it.

I'm sorry if I offended you or upseted you in any way. That was certainly not my intention.

But, if I'm not mistaken..and I'm not, you said: "Isn't this game a whee bit insane? Not for nothing but of the six guys listed, there is MAYBE 1 that has any chance."

If that's not criticizing then maybe the definition in the dictionary should be changed. The dictionary's definition is: "to censure or find fault with." You were finding fault with the guys that I picked for Billie...and calling my game insane...and basically pointless.

Now just to be clear...I welcome any comments anybody has about this game...I appreciate people's two cents. What bugs me is...you talk about how none of the guys here are right...and you just say that...you don't add the guy you think is right...and you don't vote. You just criticize the choices...and say that the game is insane.

I'm sorry for the chill pill reference. It just seemed to me that you were going a little over the top for just a game. This is meant for fun...

I sincerely believe that Billie has a good heart. She just keeps getting in the way of "Supercouples"...and a guy who is her daughter's best friend.... So my vote for today is +40 Frankie

UPDATED:
    Frankie: 480
    EJ:
    Roman: 160
    Bo:
    Steve:

#27   2007/02/22 08:20PM
    sassafras

Update for Roman 40 points

Frankie: 480
    EJ:
    Roman: 200
    Steve:

#28   2007/02/23 12:17PM
    jan34twat

sorry dont know the total heres my 80 for frankie for the last two days

#29   2007/02/23 03:35PM
    cozzies Bigg...

I SAY EJ WELLS

#30   2007/02/23 04:57PM
    bearrie

Quote Starrgirlfish:
    I'm sorry if I offended you or upseted you in any way. That was certainly not my intention.

But, if I'm not mistaken..and I'm not, you said: "Isn't this game a whee bit insane? Not for nothing but of the six guys listed, there is MAYBE 1 that has any chance."

If that's not criticizing then maybe the definition in the dictionary should be changed. The dictionary's definition is: "to censure or find fault with." You were finding fault with the guys that I picked for Billie...and calling my game insane...and basically pointless.

Now just to be clear...I welcome any comments anybody has about this game...I appreciate people's two cents. What bugs me is...you talk about how none of the guys here are right...and you just say that...you don't add the guy you think is right...and you don't vote. You just criticize the choices...and say that the game is insane.

I'm sorry for the chill pill reference. It just seemed to me that you were going a little over the top for just a game. This is meant for fun...

I sincerely believe that Billie has a good heart. She just keeps getting in the way of "Supercouples"...and a guy who is her daughter's best friend.... So my vote for today is +40 Frankie

Don't worry about it. I'm not easily upset or offended. About calling the game insane; you know how there are times when you might call a friend a *itch? You don't really MEAN it but you just say it anyway. That was my logic behind that. FYI: I did suggest a man for Billie. Unfortunately, he's not in Salem at the moment. He being Mike Horton.
    I know that Billie is basically good. She just seems to have the WORST of luck when it comes to romance.
    EJ may be a possibility but the fact that he's already done mom seems to not win him many points.
    I say we lobby for Mike Horton to come back to Salem. I also say we lobby for him to be Billie's man.
    That's all I was saying in my not so straight forward way.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list