List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who will win Billie's heart?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will win Billie's heart?

Started by Starrgirlfish at 2007/02/18 12:15AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/06 06:33PM, Views: 1878, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/19 12:10PM
    Re: Who will win Billie's heart?
    bearrie

Isn't this game a whee bit insane? Not for nothing but of the six guys listed, there is MAYBE 1 that has any chance. EJ.
    If we are going to have to sit through another filmsy, irritating s/l where Billie has her sights set on a married man, -steve/bo- I'm going to HURL.
    I can't understand why Frankie is in the running, seeing as he's not even ON the show. Never mind that JPW does NOT want to be paired on screen with her real life hubby.
    Roman: He is on the show, THAT HELPS. But come on, that man was MARRIED to her mom for crying out loud. Never mind that Marlena is the only woman who can claim to have his whole heart. READ: Roman is emotionally unavail. Even if he were, he was MARRIED to her mom. ICK factor to the 100th power.
    Which leaves us with Nick left. Are we really going for a Mrs. Robinson theme here? Like mother, like daughter? -Kate and EJ fiasco anyone? How GROSS was that?- Never mind the boy in question is in LOVE with the daughter -chelsea-? Do I need to say more than that where Nick is concerned?
    If we were to play this game, how about we have some real options? A few men that do stand a chance in hell of really being with Billie. For all her unlucky in love past, she is intitled to have guys who stand a REAL chance. EJ is one of these guys. I'm not even going to bring up the fact that in reality, he is YOUNGER than Chelsea. His real age would fall somewhere btwn Claire and Chelsea's. What I will bring up is the fact that he's slept with Kate TOO many times to count. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't feel AT ALL comfortable being with a guy who's already been with my mom. Sorry, I come from a family where some things just are not SHARED. We seem to be really selfish in that sense but selfish we are. Ther are just SOME things that don't get passed around no matter what the case may be.
    I would LOVE it if Mike Horton were to come back to town. He would be a real chance for Billie to find happiness with a guy. As far as I know, he's single. That is a plus.
    The fact that he has not had sex with Kate, more points in his favor. One final on his side point, Mike Horton would be about the right AGE for Billie. She wouldn't be doing the Mrs.Robinson bit that seems to work so well.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/19 12:19PM
    #12   2007/02/19 05:17PM
    Shelle-Lumi-...

Don't ya just wish when somebody came up with a game...people wouldn't criticize it?? I know I do...people are always putting down what people put out...

#13   2007/02/20 08:00AM
    jan34twat

i agree heres ,my 40 for frankie

#14   2007/02/20 10:10PM
    Starrgirlfish

+80 for the past 2 days

Yeah, we can add Dr. Rebert Feel free to add anyone else too
    UPDATED:

Frankie: 360
    EJ:
    Roman: 40
    Bo:
    Steve:
    Nick: 40
    Dr. Rebert:

#15   2007/02/20 10:17PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote bearrie: Isn't this game a whee bit insane? Not for nothing but of the six guys listed, there is MAYBE 1 that has any chance. EJ.
    If we are going to have to sit through another filmsy, irritating s/l where Billie has her sights set on a married man, -steve/bo- I'm going to HURL.
    I can't understand why Frankie is in the running, seeing as he's not even ON the show. Never mind that JPW does NOT want to be paired on screen with her real life hubby.
    Roman: He is on the show, THAT HELPS. But come on, that man was MARRIED to her mom for crying out loud. Never mind that Marlena is the only woman who can claim to have his whole heart. READ: Roman is emotionally unavail. Even if he were, he was MARRIED to her mom. ICK factor to the 100th power.
    Which leaves us with Nick left. Are we really going for a Mrs. Robinson theme here? Like mother, like daughter? -Kate and EJ fiasco anyone? How GROSS was that?- Never mind the boy in question is in LOVE with the daughter -chelsea-? Do I need to say more than that where Nick is concerned?
    If we were to play this game, how about we have some real options? A few men that do stand a chance in hell of really being with Billie. For all her unlucky in love past, she is intitled to have guys who stand a REAL chance. EJ is one of these guys. I'm not even going to bring up the fact that in reality, he is YOUNGER than Chelsea. His real age would fall somewhere btwn Claire and Chelsea's. What I will bring up is the fact that he's slept with Kate TOO many times to count. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't feel AT ALL comfortable being with a guy who's already been with my mom. Sorry, I come from a family where some things just are not SHARED. We seem to be really selfish in that sense but selfish we are. Ther are just SOME things that don't get passed around no matter what the case may be.
    I would LOVE it if Mike Horton were to come back to town. He would be a real chance for Billie to find happiness with a guy. As far as I know, he's single. That is a plus.
    The fact that he has not had sex with Kate, more points in his favor. One final on his side point, Mike Horton would be about the right AGE for Billie. She wouldn't be doing the Mrs.Robinson bit that seems to work so well.

I suggest you take a chill pill. You are welcome to add whatever guy you dub "right" for Billie. I told people they could add whoever they wanted. And it's Billie's lack of luck with guys that prompted me to set this game up to help her in the first place.

Instead of critisizing my game I suggest you just vote for whoever you think is "right" for Billie. We all have different opinions...and you are welcome to express yours. Just know that this game is meant for something called FUN. It's not meant to be judged or made fun of.

I appreciate your opinion on how you think the guys on the list are completely inappropriate for Billie, but that is your opinion. It is not a fact. I personally would like to see Billy Warlock come back and make a couple with Billie.

I am not blind..I know that he's not on the show. But, that doesn't mean that I'm going to not count him for my list. Because it's something that I would think would be interesting to see.

I would like to remind everyone to keep the scores updated..that way it's less confusing when trying to add people's points together. thanks. Enjoy the game!

#16   2007/02/20 10:19PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote jan34twat: oh can u add my points for the last 5 days if so thats 200 for frankie

Well since the game was started on the 17th (in my time zone)...that means that five days haven't exactly passed since we started playing the game. Everyone is allowed to vote once a day. And if you happen to miss 5 days of voting..you can make that up if you happen to be away from the computer for five days. But, five days only.

#17   2007/02/21 08:09AM
    boldbeautiful

This is the first time I've seen this thread. I feel bad for Billie because she's really nice and has HORRIBLE taste in men. I think Roman because he's single and they did have a 1 night stand a few years ago, before he became involved with Kate.

#18   2007/02/21 03:55PM
    Starrgirlfish

Quote boldbeautiful: This is the first time I've seen this thread. I feel bad for Billie because she's really nice and has HORRIBLE taste in men. I think Roman because he's single and they did have a 1 night stand a few years ago, before he became involved with Kate.

I'm going to take it that you're voting for Roman...and update our scores for Billie.

UPDATED:

EJ:
    Roman: 80
    Bo:
    Steve:
    Dr. Rebert:

#19   2007/02/21 04:56PM
    jan34twat

heres my 40 for tday for frankie

#20   2007/02/21 06:52PM
    Darling89For...

Quote Starrgirlfish:
    Quote boldbeautiful: This is the first time I've seen this thread. I feel bad for Billie because she's really nice and has HORRIBLE taste in men. I think Roman because he's single and they did have a 1 night stand a few years ago, before he became involved with Kate.

I'm going to take it that you're voting for Roman...and update our scores for Billie.

UPDATED:

EJ:
    Roman: 80
    Bo:
    Steve:
    Dr. Rebert:

Hi! I voted for Dr. Rebert, so he's got 40 points!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list