List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Help me understand

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Help me understand

Started by jessmcarter325 at 2007/02/17 11:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/19 07:29AM, Views: 413, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/02/17 11:19AM
    Help me understand
    jessmcarter325

We are all on here for the reason that we like the show. Right? Well why dose it seem like to me every one is complaining about the writers or this or that its always something. I feel like every one is always complaing. The show would not have been on the air this long if it was a bad show.Its a soap you should expect it to be a little out there on some of the story lines. I watch it cause it getts me out of realaty for a hour and makes my life seem to be a little better than what i think. If you are a true DOOL fan state your main reason for watching the show jessica and why you keep watching

#2   2007/02/17 11:31AM
    Re: Help me understand
    mommy5

Quote jessmcarter325: We are all on here for the reason that we like the show. Right? Well why dose it seem like to me every one is complaining about the writers or this or that its always something. I feel like every one is always complaing. The show would not have been on the air this long if it was a bad show.Its a soap you should expect it to be a little out there on some of the story lines. I watch it cause it getts me out of realaty for a hour and makes my life seem to be a little better than what i think. If you are a true DOOL fan state your main reason for watching the show jessica and why you keep watching

u r right jess, I've been watching Dool since the 80's and I watch to ecscape as well. I feel like I really know the characters as if they were my friends. You gotta take the silly or stupid and way out there storylines along with the serious, heartfelt,and real to life ones. And that is why it is called a soap OPRA, it's DRAMA!!Everyone can stand a little bit of that from time to time or life would be boring!

#3   2007/02/17 11:44AM
    gar2244

maybe, an this is just me thinking out loud..
    but maybe some people complain about the show
    because they love the show so much. that thy want the show to be as good as it can get..
    some people,like me, might make fun of the show from time to time. because I see how funny the show can be.
    I want to see the right people fall in love. at least the ones I think is right for that person. lol..I want to see just how far some people will go. or how evil Stefano or Ej can be. ... now for me, I grew up watching Days back in the 70's. I loved the show then. an I still love the show now. my mom an I use to watch Days together when I was young. now I sit down an watch Days with my daughter. I just pray that Days will still be around so that my daughter can sit down an watch Days with her kids..

but thats just me...I could be wrong...
    may Days of our Lives-Live long and Proser...
    gar....

#4   2007/02/17 11:55AM
    jessmcarter325

I pick fun at the show to.Im talking about people who say well if this or that dont happen Im not watching any more. I think the people who have been watching for years are the ones who do appreciate the show Im 24 years old and have watched since I can rember I love it even if its dumb lol its like a tradition for me to watch it I have a 3 year old who would rather watch DOOL than cartoons. She says "mom is your show on" and she has her favorate people on the show. Honestly id be lost if it went off the air

#5   2007/02/17 12:06PM
    gar2244

tradition- that was the word I was looking for.
    my mom started the tradition of watching Days back in the 70's. an now I keep that tradition alive by watching Days with my daughter. I just hope that Days will stay on the air so that my daughter can continue the tradition.

#6   2007/02/17 12:27PM
    AllieB

I love the show I don't care what anyone says about it. It has its up and downs like any other show. But I still loves it and will never stop watching it. It's been in my genration for so long and I love it no matter what happen on it. I thought this forum was about expressing how you feel about certain topics. I don't get upset with people expressing how they feel. Everyone is entitle to their on opinion. I don't exspect anyone to agree me but it's how they feel. I express my opinion and hope don't no one get offended. That's just the way I feel about it. I still love DOOL and always will watch it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/18 09:33AM
    #7   2007/02/18 10:33AM
    passionsfrea...

The main reason I watch the show is because I Think the writers are brilliant. Obviously the show is great.

#8   2007/02/19 07:29AM
    Audd

I love this show and I think the writers are fabulous. I was extremely irritated when JERk was head writer, I was worried the show would be canceled and not picked up if it was. Now...even if the show is canceled I feel confident it will be picked up and if NBC cancels DAys, I will no longer watch any NBC shows, there is plenty of good shows, better ones, then what NBC has, Days is "the" best show on NBC, the best soap in my opinion.

I've been watching for about 25 years. I love the drama, excitment and the meyham, especially when the DiMera's are prowling around. My all time favorite (well I have two) s/l's are...when Kristen/Susan were on and when Carly was buried alive by Vivian. Those were such interesting s/l's, I remember I would bring my TV outside when I layed out in the sun so I wouldn't miss a moment when Carly was buried in that coffin. I hated it when Marlena was possessed, I thought it was ridiculous!

I will never stop watching (hey, I lasted through the JERk years, lol) no soap is perfect, but overall, it's great, interesting and fun to watch.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list