List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Lets have a little fun!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lets have a little fun!!!

Started by jessmcarter325 at 2007/02/17 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/19 07:49PM, Views: 679, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/19 07:13PM
    Re: Lets have a little fun!!!
    sassafras

Quote bearrie:
    Quote sassafras: Sami has just announced that she wants them all to live in the same house and be one happy family to which EJ replies.....

...what have you been smoking? Where did you hide the Samantha Brady that I know?
    Gut reaction aside, EJ repies, sure, let's all live in one apartmnent as one big happy family. Lucas and I promise to share you. I get you on m,w,f Lucas gets you tu,th, and sat. We alternate every other sunday.....

Lucus interupts and says "not in this lifetime" He then tells Sami that he want to move to the DiMera mansion. Will comes in and says to them all...

#12   2007/02/19 07:27PM
    bearrie

Quote sassafras:
    Quote bearrie:
    Quote sassafras: Sami has just announced that she wants them all to live in the same house and be one happy family to which EJ replies.....

...what have you been smoking? Where did you hide the Samantha Brady that I know?
    Gut reaction aside, EJ repies, sure, let's all live in one apartmnent as one big happy family. Lucas and I promise to share you. I get you on m,w,f Lucas gets you tu,th, and sat. We alternate every other sunday.....

Lucus interupts and says "not in this lifetime" He then tells Sami that he want to move to the DiMera mansion. Will comes in and says to them all...

SWEET!!!! Now I can get all the cool toys I've ever wanted. Hello WII.................

#13   2007/02/19 07:41PM
    rei1

Quote bearrie: If Sami should be preg with twins, I'm hoping that the boy will be Lucas' and the girl to be EJ's. Side bar- would it not be wild if Sami were to have 3 babies? -she'd be DONE with having any more babies- Lemme think about this one, as to how logical it would be, before I share my thoughts-
    Okay, I've got it now.
    Sami w/Lucas, has a girl. W/EJ, she has fraternal twins, boy & girl. I know this whole idea seems far fetched, but hey, it said to be CREATIVE, and this is. This most certainly is creative.
    Creativity aside, I'm thinking it CAN be a possibility.
    After all, we've already covered the issue of a woman getting preg while being preg is possible. Also to keep in mind that Sami is a fraternal twin herself, and that having twins seems to be in her genes. So while, it can be a bit much to process, it CAN happen.
    It would be wild if the babies were all just fraternal triplets. After all, Sami was raped by EJ not long after she and Lucas had sex. So what is to say that EJ's little guys didn't catch up with Lucas'? And, seeing as how EJ is a DiMera, and these DiMera's are so patient, gentle people. That would make for some very interesting story. Sami would have one hell of a pregnancy though.
    Now, I know that most want Lumi to have a little girl this time around. It would be nice, but, I think that if Sami were to have 3 babies, one of whom is a daughter of EJ's would make for his undoing. As it is, EJ seems to be blown away by Sami. Can you imagine what would happen if they had a daughter that looked like EJ but had her parent's personality? Oh boy, this world may not be big enough for that to happen. The boy, also EJ's would be the nicer of the two. The sweetest of them all, would be Lucas' daughter.

Sorry to have this big quote but...A woman can get pregnant by 2 different fathers and she can have triplets too. each egg can be fertilized and one of them can split to cause twins and the other will be a single egg that gets fertilized. What a S/L that would be........

#14   2007/02/19 07:49PM
    bearrie

Quote rei1:
    Quote bearrie: If Sami should be preg with twins, I'm hoping that the boy will be Lucas' and the girl to be EJ's. Side bar- would it not be wild if Sami were to have 3 babies? -she'd be DONE with having any more babies- Lemme think about this one, as to how logical it would be, before I share my thoughts-
    Okay, I've got it now.
    Sami w/Lucas, has a girl. W/EJ, she has fraternal twins, boy & girl. I know this whole idea seems far fetched, but hey, it said to be CREATIVE, and this is. This most certainly is creative.
    Creativity aside, I'm thinking it CAN be a possibility.
    After all, we've already covered the issue of a woman getting preg while being preg is possible. Also to keep in mind that Sami is a fraternal twin herself, and that having twins seems to be in her genes. So while, it can be a bit much to process, it CAN happen.
    It would be wild if the babies were all just fraternal triplets. After all, Sami was raped by EJ not long after she and Lucas had sex. So what is to say that EJ's little guys didn't catch up with Lucas'? And, seeing as how EJ is a DiMera, and these DiMera's are so patient, gentle people. That would make for some very interesting story. Sami would have one hell of a pregnancy though.
    Now, I know that most want Lumi to have a little girl this time around. It would be nice, but, I think that if Sami were to have 3 babies, one of whom is a daughter of EJ's would make for his undoing. As it is, EJ seems to be blown away by Sami. Can you imagine what would happen if they had a daughter that looked like EJ but had her parent's personality? Oh boy, this world may not be big enough for that to happen. The boy, also EJ's would be the nicer of the two. The sweetest of them all, would be Lucas' daughter.

Sorry to have this big quote but...A woman can get pregnant by 2 different fathers and she can have triplets too. each egg can be fertilized and one of them can split to cause twins and the other will be a single egg that gets fertilized. What a S/L that would be........

What a s/l that would be indeed. It's AMAZING how the human body can work. I know it's really far fetched, but it would be so AWESOME if Sami did have triplets this time around. She would have one heck of a pregnancy but this one preg would be THE preg of all pregs.
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around this idea. The way in which it would work. WOW!! So would it be a set of twins within the triplets? Would they be considered triplets? What is the term for THAT?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list