List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Lets have a little fun!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lets have a little fun!!!

Started by jessmcarter325 at 2007/02/17 06:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/19 07:49PM, Views: 631, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/17 06:33AM
    Lets have a little fun!!!
    jessmcarter325

Ill start a story line and every one can put there touch on it. Pick one of the two and lets keep it going.

Sami is 8 months pregnant with her baby witch turns out that she is realy pregnant with stefanos kid baby...

Finish the story be as creative as you want.

Philip gets Claire back and Shawn gets revenge what would he do?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/17 06:35AM
    #2   2007/02/17 06:43AM
    Re: Lets have a little fun!!!
    mommy5

Quote jessmcarter325: Ill start a story line and every one can put there touch on it. Pick one of the two and lets keep it going.

Sami is 8 months pregnant with her baby witch turns out that she is realy pregnant with stefanos kid baby...

Sami is eight months pregnent with twins. She still hasnt told Lucas the truth. She has gotten several ultasounds done,because they do alot of them when you are pregnent with twins. (I know cuz I have twins) anyway, ones a girl, which thrills Lucas. The other is a boy(E.J's).She does not know that she is prego by both men (it can happen) becaus she is too afraid to get an amneo for fear that she may be carrying E.J.'s child or children. E.J of course knows that she is prego by this time and he kidnaps her.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/17 12:07PM
    #3   2007/02/17 08:23PM
    sassafras

Quote mommy5:
    Quote jessmcarter325: Ill start a story line and every one can put there touch on it. Pick one of the two and lets keep it going.

Sami is eight months pregnent with twins. She still hasnt told Lucas the truth. She has gotten several ultasounds done,because they do alot of them when you are pregnent with twins. (I know cuz I have twins) anyway, ones a girl, which thrills Lucas. The other is a boy(E.J's).She does not know that she is prego by both men (it can happen) becaus she is too afraid to get an amneo for fear that she may be carrying E.J.'s child or children. E.J of course knows that she is prego by this time and he kidnaps her.

After EJ kidnaps Sami, he takes her to Jan Spears house to keep her locked up til the babies are born so he can take his baby and they find that Shawn has Phillip locked up in the cage that Jan had Shawn locked up in. Shawn has locked him up for revenge about him getting Claire away from Belle.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/17 08:24PM
    #4   2007/02/17 08:32PM
    jessmcarter325

and in the cage he comes posessed by the devil lol i just had to lol

#5   2007/02/17 08:53PM
    bearrie

If Sami should be preg with twins, I'm hoping that the boy will be Lucas' and the girl to be EJ's. Side bar- would it not be wild if Sami were to have 3 babies? -she'd be DONE with having any more babies- Lemme think about this one, as to how logical it would be, before I share my thoughts-
    Okay, I've got it now.
    Sami w/Lucas, has a girl. W/EJ, she has fraternal twins, boy & girl. I know this whole idea seems far fetched, but hey, it said to be CREATIVE, and this is. This most certainly is creative.
    Creativity aside, I'm thinking it CAN be a possibility.
    After all, we've already covered the issue of a woman getting preg while being preg is possible. Also to keep in mind that Sami is a fraternal twin herself, and that having twins seems to be in her genes. So while, it can be a bit much to process, it CAN happen.
    It would be wild if the babies were all just fraternal triplets. After all, Sami was raped by EJ not long after she and Lucas had sex. So what is to say that EJ's little guys didn't catch up with Lucas'? And, seeing as how EJ is a DiMera, and these DiMera's are so patient, gentle people. That would make for some very interesting story. Sami would have one hell of a pregnancy though.
    Now, I know that most want Lumi to have a little girl this time around. It would be nice, but, I think that if Sami were to have 3 babies, one of whom is a daughter of EJ's would make for his undoing. As it is, EJ seems to be blown away by Sami. Can you imagine what would happen if they had a daughter that looked like EJ but had her parent's personality? Oh boy, this world may not be big enough for that to happen. The boy, also EJ's would be the nicer of the two. The sweetest of them all, would be Lucas' daughter.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/17 09:17PM
    #6   2007/02/18 06:11AM
    mommy5

Quote sassafras:
    Quote mommy5:

After EJ kidnaps Sami, he takes her to Jan Spears house to keep her locked up til the babies are born so he can take his baby and they find that Shawn has Phillip locked up in the cage that Jan had Shawn locked up in. Shawn has locked him up for revenge about him getting Claire away from Belle.

Why Jan Spears house? I'm sure there are lots of other places to keep a cage that is more remote! No offense, just wondering.

#7   2007/02/18 01:42PM
    sassafras

Quote mommy5:
    Quote sassafras:
    Quote mommy5:

Why Jan Spears house? I'm sure there are lots of other places to keep a cage that is more remote! No offense, just wondering.

No particular reason. That is just where I remember a cage being in the house.

#8   2007/02/19 06:54PM
    Kindredspirits

Quote bearrie: If Sami should be preg with twins, I'm hoping that the boy will be Lucas' and the girl to be EJ's. Side bar- would it not be wild if Sami were to have 3 babies? -she'd be DONE with having any more babies- Lemme think about this one, as to how logical it would be, before I share my thoughts-
    Okay, I've got it now.
    Sami w/Lucas, has a girl. W/EJ, she has fraternal twins, boy & girl. I know this whole idea seems far fetched, but hey, it said to be CREATIVE, and this is. This most certainly is creative.
    Creativity aside, I'm thinking it CAN be a possibility.
    After all, we've already covered the issue of a woman getting preg while being preg is possible. Also to keep in mind that Sami is a fraternal twin herself, and that having twins seems to be in her genes. So while, it can be a bit much to process, it CAN happen.
    It would be wild if the babies were all just fraternal triplets. After all, Sami was raped by EJ not long after she and Lucas had sex. So what is to say that EJ's little guys didn't catch up with Lucas'? And, seeing as how EJ is a DiMera, and these DiMera's are so patient, gentle people. That would make for some very interesting story. Sami would have one hell of a pregnancy though.
    Now, I know that most want Lumi to have a little girl this time around. It would be nice, but, I think that if Sami were to have 3 babies, one of whom is a daughter of EJ's would make for his undoing. As it is, EJ seems to be blown away by Sami. Can you imagine what would happen if they had a daughter that looked like EJ but had her parent's personality? Oh boy, this world may not be big enough for that to happen. The boy, also EJ's would be the nicer of the two. The sweetest of them all, would be Lucas' daughter.

Lucas's daughter is named Marlena after Sammi's mother. She is the sweetest, most adoreable little girl in the world. E.J's son is named Elvis the third and his little girl is named Susan Jean after EJ's mom and Jean is Sammi's middle name. Lucas and Ej are still arch enemies and Sammi is stuck in the middle. Sammi has just announced....

#9   2007/02/19 06:59PM
    sassafras

Sami has just announced that she wants them all to live in the same house and be one happy family to which EJ replies.....

#10   2007/02/19 07:05PM
    bearrie

Quote sassafras: Sami has just announced that she wants them all to live in the same house and be one happy family to which EJ replies.....

...what have you been smoking? Where did you hide the Samantha Brady that I know?
    Gut reaction aside, EJ repies, sure, let's all live in one apartmnent as one big happy family. Lucas and I promise to share you. I get you on m,w,f Lucas gets you tu,th, and sat. We alternate every other sunday.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/19 07:05PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list