List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Days of our Lives really deteriorating?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Days of our Lives really deteriorating?

Started by karenG at 2007/02/16 08:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/17 11:01AM, Views: 329, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/02/16 08:58PM
    Is Days of our Lives really deteriorating?
    karenG

I have only been watching DAYs since the summer on Soap Net. My older aunts watched years ago and swore by it. I have watched it during the past seven months and have seen poor writing. The plots are so fabricated and ridiculous. Characters and actors are leaving and coming back all the time. It seems like a stupid show . I give up on it.

#2   2007/02/16 11:55PM
    Re: Is Days of our Lives really deteriorating?
    liasonfan76

It is not as good as it used to be. I used to love and look forwards to it everyday. Now I only enjoy watching Mimi (which she is leaving) And Sami and that is it.

#3   2007/02/17 12:15AM
    karenG

I hate EJ and not because he is the villain. I think he is so transparent and it is impossible for anyone to do what he is doing. And that tarot card situation is really stupid. Also Chelsea should just move out of town.

#4   2007/02/17 07:17AM
    AllieB

I still love DOOL i've been watching for 12 years. It have had some bad writing lately but they also have replace one writer and is bringing back a previous writer for the show. I see it is getting back interesting. That's the way it's been since I've been watching. Hang in there it's going to get better.

#5   2007/02/17 08:08AM
    mommy5

I've been watching DOOL since the early 80's(not to reveal my age-no one do the math on that-LOL) way back when BO and Hope got tegether. He was the bad boy on a motorcycle and she was Salems sweetheart.She was suppose to marry Larry Welsh I think he blackmailed or something. I cant remember. i know she really didnt want to marry him. Anyway BO crashes the wedding and they ride off into the sunset on his motorcycle to live happily ever after,lol. That was my alltime fav storyline. But of course i was only a teen then! Dool has had alot of really stupid storylines. Like Marlana being possessed, Rex and Cassie arriving to Salem in a spaceship and everyone thought they were aliens. And then of course the salem stalker killing everyone off and they really arent dead but on a romote island. Yeah Dool writers have gone way out there at times, but they have had alot of true to life and suspensful storylines as well. I will always remain a true Dool fan til the end!

#6   2007/02/17 11:01AM
    gar2244

yes. some of the stories have been less then great at times.. but my wife an I have been watching,and loving, Days of our Lives since the 70's. its just a day in the life of the people of Salem. The loves and losts. The pain an tears. the joys an happiness. an like the show says:
    like sands in a hourglass. so are the days of our lives.

with the help of its fans. may Days of our lives,
    Live long and prosper...

gar....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list