List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope and Chelsea... a hopeful reunion?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Chelsea... a hopeful reunion?

Started by Kindredspirits at 2007/02/16 06:32PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/20 07:54AM, Views: 509, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/16 06:32PM
    Hope and Chelsea... a hopeful reunion?
    Kindredspirits

I have to say I was very happy to see Hope forgive Chelsea on yest. eppisode. Their scenes were very touching and brought a tear to my eyes.

I know Chelsea has been such a bad girl in the past but she was so mixed up at first, and never thought she hit Zach that night. it was Billie who insisted she cover for Chelsea... such a mess, but now I like the nicer Chelsea and hope she stays that way.

It was nice seeing Hope care for Chelsea and someday I hope they have a great relationship.

Also... I use to think Chelsea looked so much like Hope, but now with her new haircut and Billie's new do and color I must admit Billie and Chelsea really look good and more like mother and daughter...

Have a great weekend everyone!

#2   2007/02/16 07:43PM
    Re: Hope and Chelsea... a hopeful reunion?
    sassafras

Quote Kindredspirits: I have to say I was very happy to see Hope forgive Chelsea on yest. eppisode. Their scenes were very touching and brought a tear to my eyes.

I know Chelsea has been such a bad girl in the past but she was so mixed up at first, and never thought she hit Zach that night. it was Billie who insisted she cover for Chelsea... such a mess, but now I like the nicer Chelsea and hope she stays that way.

It was nice seeing Hope care for Chelsea and someday I hope they have a great relationship.

Also... I use to think Chelsea looked so much like Hope, but now with her new haircut and Billie's new do and color I must admit Billie and Chelsea really look good and more like mother and daughter...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Yeah, I really like the new Chelsea. I hope that Hope can convince Bo that Patrick lied about Chelsea. As much as Bo knows Patrick lies, why would he take his word when he knows that Patrick is clearly lying about EJ?

#3   2007/02/16 08:19PM
    Darling89For...

Rachel Melvin is a spectacular actress! In the scenes with Hope and Ciara, Chelsea's facial expressions were so right on. Her reactions to everything Hope said to her showed her humble, happily surprised, sincerity. I was crying, so moved with emotion! I think that once Bo cools off, and he sees how Hope feels about Chelsea, he'll trust Hope's judgement, and try to make things better between himself and Chelsea. If not, no big. Hope will be there for her!

#4   2007/02/17 07:56AM
    Starrgirlfish

It's true Rachel Melvin is a really good actress. But, what I'm most excited to see for her character is:

1. Her relationship with her now grateful brother Shawn. I think it would be really interesting to see big brother Shawn protect or defend Chelsea from maybe....Dr. Rebert or something like that. Or just some brother/sister scenes between them.

2. Her relationship with Nick progress onto boyfriend/girlfriend status. They have amazing chemistry, and Nick's the reason that Chelsea turned into a better person (and also one of my favorite characters now).

3. Chelsa and her step-mom Hope grow closer. I love how Chelsea realizes that Hope and Bo belong together...and she isn't trying to break them up anymore. I loved there scenes on Thursday....with Hope telling Chelsea that she has forgiven her. They were really touching scenes...and they made me cry a little.

4. To see Chelsea step into the role of big sister for little baby Ciara. I'm excited to see what will happen between them when Ciara gets older.

5. To see Bo's face when he realizes that he was being completely unfair, and Chelsea did not help Patrick. I want to see what his reaction is. But, I also want to see Chelsea tell her dad that him going back and forth between wanting her is too stressful and painful. So, he needs to decide if he wants her in his life for good...no matter what happens. Or if he's just going to turn his back on her later on. I want to see Chelsea tell her dad this...because it's just getting ridiculous how Bo throws her out of his life...and then when he's proven wrong....he welcomes her back in with the "I'm so proud of you." phrase. It's completely unfair to Chelsea...she neeeds a father that will be there for her and love her no matter what.

Well....those are the 5 things I want to see happen for Chelsea....Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

#5   2007/02/17 10:04AM
    charli1971

I agree 100%. I love Chelsea and I am excited about where they are taking her character. I hope that her and hope become close. I would really like to see more interaction between Chelsea and the Brady clan.

#6   2007/02/17 06:40PM
    bearrie

I LOVED the wonderful bond that Hope is creating with Chels. It was awesome the way Hope was like " I need some help finishing of the ice cream in my freezer.
    The way Chels was, it was incredible to see. I hope she stays this way.
    Of course Hope's now going to be defending Chels where Bo is concerned. After that scene, she has to. Of course, Bo will be apologizing to Chels in a few days for his attitude. And, of course, we all know that Bo does have the right to be a little bit peeved with Chels. She isn't ALL innocent in this mess. But for Bo to be this peeved, that's wrong. Bo should be keeping in mind is that what he's reading NOW was Chels' actions BEFORE she became a caring, dependable, CONSIDERATE person. Certainly Bo and anybody will be upset to find out these things but he needs to take into account WHEN these actions were done. Not to say Bo should sweep it under the rug and forget about it. He should let Chels know that what she DID was wrong, and while he's not happy with it, he'll let it slide this time because this was her BEFORE. Although, Chels has always claimed to change and Bo's fallen for THAT act many many times. SO, for him to be peeved now, would be understandable. However, Chels has shown improvement. She's no longer the selfish, self centered, self absorbed child she was weeks ago.
    This little blow out can be a good thing. It's a test to see how Chels reacts when not everybody is singing her praises. Will she go back to being that self centered girl, or will she take this in stride and prove to her father that she's no longer THAT person?
    I hope Chels does us all proud.

#7   2007/02/17 07:54PM
    Darling89For...

Well said, bearrie!

#8   2007/02/19 07:24AM
    Samiforever

I was happy to finally see hope and Chelsea getting along.But then Bo came in and her relationship with him went to hell.

#9   2007/02/19 10:34AM
    mscateyes

I was waiting for the bond between Hope and Chelsea to take place, and am so happy that it's finally happened. Chelsea certainly needs Hope in her life. Her DumBO of a father has viciously tossed her aside, and Nick a/k/a Lonely Splicer has hurt her as well. Now when her mother's roll in the sack with Nick comes to light, Chels is going to need Hope more than ever.

#10   2007/02/19 06:49PM
    Shelle-Lumi-...

Yes I love the NEW Chelsea!! She's great and I loved when her and Hope had a heart to heart talk it was great!! I was soo disappointed when Bo kicked her out of her life practically...and I was really hoping/still hoping that Hope will change his mind...that would be great if Hope, Bo and Chelsea could just have a normal relationship!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list