List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chelsea off the deep end?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea off the deep end?

Started by mommy5 at 2007/02/16 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/17 11:38AM, Views: 406, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/02/16 11:41AM
    Chelsea off the deep end?
    mommy5

This girl just cant get a break! She is finally trying to be a GOOD girl and do the right thing, but it looks like her world is about to come crashing down around her! She finds out that she poured her whole heart out to Nick and is really @##$#@ at him right now. Then she gets banished unfairly by her dad. Then theres her mom and Nick,oops. That will come out! Who thinks she's gonna lose it and go back to being bad girl and possibly go off the deep end?!?!
    I feel bad for her!!!!

#2   2007/02/16 12:04PM
    Re: Chelsea off the deep end?
    mommy5

Looks like Chelsea already has a payback plot in mind for Nick with his boss, Dr. who? And the Dr. doesnt look too innocent either! HHMMM, I wonder?!?!

#3   2007/02/16 01:11PM
    starbright

Well, of course, I would be hurt, and I would try and get back at Nick, after all it is only natural for Chelsea to feel that way, Nick was in the wrong, for lying to her all that time, I would feel embarrassed and insulted all at the same time!

But as far as going back to the "bad girl" that she was before, I do not think so, now that her and Hope made up, I do believe she will confide in Hope and Hope will help her stay on the "right track". JMO.

#4   2007/02/16 10:30PM
    Starrgirlfish

Chelsea has recently become one of my favorite characters. She's really changed....and this time I hope for good. I feel so bad for her....today's episode just kind of layered the bad onto her: She found out it was Nick who was Lonely Splicer....and her dad kicked her out of his life for something she didn't even do. And even though Hope thinks she's telling the truth..he's staying a jerk.

I really do hope that Chelsea stays the same person she's grown up to be. I LOVE this new Chelsea...and I hope that in time she can forgive Nick...because I think that they would be an awesome couple....and the combined name that is starting to get really popular for them is beyond cute: "Chick".

#5   2007/02/17 05:55AM
    gar2244

yes yes yes.. im with all of you. I to want to see Chelsea stay good. it would be nice if her an Hope end up being friends. maybe Hope could push her in forgiving Nick.
    --
    a thought for a good story line: Chelsea starts seeing the good Dr.,to get back at nick..only to have the good Dr. go a bit to far. Nick fids out and trys to save Chelsea. Chelsea see's just how much Nick loves her..an Chelsea ends up falling in love with Nick.-with the help of her mom an Hope...-just a thought...

live long and prosper ..
    gar....

#6   2007/02/17 07:54AM
    mommy5

Did you all see the look on the Dr.'s face when he said i believe i found the person to fill this position. or something like that. Any way he looks like he may be up to no good. I like your senerio Gar. But Nicks also pushing Billie into letting the truth come out, or so it seemed,he's definatly worried. Chelsea is going to be @##@@@! if or should I say when she finds out her mom slept with Nick. But then on the other hand she may say kudos to Nick and be impressed that he was able to get an older woman into the sack.

#7   2007/02/17 11:20AM
    gar2244

yes I did see the good Dr.,face...do I smell a juicy story.

it would be sooooooo funny if Bille was preg., with Nick's kid....now that would push her over the deep end..lol..

now that would make for -- must see tv.-- lol....

but thats just me..I could be wrong..
    live long and prosper..
    gar....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/17 11:22AM
    #8   2007/02/17 11:36AM
    mommy5

Quote gar2244: yes I did see the good Dr.,face...do I smell a juicy story.

it would be sooooooo funny if Bille was preg., with Nick's kid....now that would push her over the deep end..lol..

now that would make for -- must see tv.-- lol....

but thats just me..I could be wrong..
    live long and prosper..
    gar....

That would be funny and sad at the sime time. Can you imagine Billie prego with a guy half her age. Nick would pee his pants...LOL..Wow what if that really happens. Seems like alot of girls are getting prego lately in Salem. Must be something in the water...LOL...

#9   2007/02/17 11:38AM
    jessmcarter325

omg they should do that wouldnt chelsea die lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list