List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI TELLS LUCUS THE TRUTH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI TELLS LUCUS THE TRUTH

Started by goodgollymsmolly at 2007/02/15 07:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/19 04:05AM, Views: 1304, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/02/16 07:45PM
    Re: SAMI TELLS LUCUS THE TRUTH
    sassafras

Quote curlielocks: do u know what belles middle name is

I don't know what it is.

#12   2007/02/17 06:06AM
    gar2244

Quote sassafras:

I don't know what it is.

-------
    I know Belle was named after her mom.John's 1st wife- Isabella. but I can not think of Belle's middle name.
    --great,now Im going to be thinking of this all day to day.
    lol....

gar....

#13   2007/02/17 06:17AM
    mommy5

Quote gar2244:
    Quote sassafras:

I don't know what it is.

-------
    I know Belle was named after her mom.John's 1st wife- Isabella. but I can not think of Belle's middle name.
    lol....

gar....

I dont know it either, but Isabelle is not belle's mom. Marlana is. Isabelle was Brady black's mom. Belle's half brother.

#14   2007/02/17 10:32AM
    gar2244

Quote mommy5:
    Quote gar2244:
    Quote sassafras:

I don't know what it is.

-------
    lol....

gar....

I dont know it either, but Isabelle is not belle's mom. Marlana is. Isabelle was Brady black's mom. Belle's half brother.

--------
    yep,your right ... my bad...well I was half right any way. lol..belle was named after Isabelle. but your right Belle is Marlana's daughter.. I seem to remember that John use to call Belle-(spelling unknown)-sounds like-is'e. but I might be wrong...
    gar....

#15   2007/02/17 11:23AM
    mommy5

Quote gar2244:
    Quote mommy5:
    Quote gar2244:
    Quote sassafras:

I don't know what it is.

-------
    lol....

gar....

--------
    yep,your right ... my bad...well I was half right any way. lol..belle was named after Isabelle. but your right Belle is Marlana's daughter.. I seem to remember that John use to call Belle-(spelling unknown)-sounds like-is'e. but I might be wrong...
    gar....

Yes John did and I think sometimes still does call Belle Is'e and I think it was sweet that Marlana agreed to her being named Isabelle after John's 1st wife. I forget what illness she died of.

#16   2007/02/17 11:57AM
    gar2244

Isabella died of a special cancer. John started a foundation for it...just do not ask me what kind of cancer it was..being a man i forgot...

gar...

#17   2007/02/17 02:01PM
    passionsfrea...

Sami should tell him right away. She did it to save him! It's not like her and EJ were still friends and she helped him through the road block just to be a good friend. She did it because he helped her with Lucas. For once Samantha did something bad to help someone other than herself!!

#18   2007/02/18 09:32PM
    kedr

I THINK SAMMY SHOULD TELL LUCUS EJ RAPED HER !! AND THEN GO TELL HER DAD !!!

#19   2007/02/18 10:05PM
    phd1003

Hi Folks, I just joined the board. After reading this post I decided to try to find out Belle's middle name and the only thing I could find is "Isabella Black ". I've been watching Days for many years and I don't believe I've ever heard mention of a middle name. Great question!!!!

As for Sami--yes, she needs to tell Lucas the truth right away, sure, he'll be devasted but he'll be more upset at this point in time with Elvis than at Sami....she needs to play her cards very carefully.

As for Isabella, I'm not sure what type---but she died of cancer. It was so sad!!!!!

#20   2007/02/18 10:14PM
    septemberbab...

as always Sami is stuck between a rock and a hard place. She cant tell teh truth because then they can send her to jail for fraud. She accepted that award knowing she didnt do it. But if she doenst tell the truth either EJ will or Kate like always finds out and tells others for her. But Kate already suspects Sami of helping EJ get through the border. She jsut cant prove it yet. Give her time and i bet it wll be her who exposes Sami to everyone. Yet again. Poor Sami I feel bad for er. She wants to save Lucas and the only way is to get raped, have her rapist save her lover, then help her rapist get away, and then find out shes pregnant with what migth be the rapists baby. I jsut cant see that many people being that mad at her. Hello all she has to say is that EJ told her that he wouldnt let her go unless she helped him get away after saving Lucas and raping her.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list