List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI TELLS LUCUS THE TRUTH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI TELLS LUCUS THE TRUTH

Started by goodgollymsmolly at 2007/02/15 07:11PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/19 04:05AM, Views: 1254, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/15 07:11PM
    SAMI TELLS LUCUS THE TRUTH
    goodgollymsm...

I think Sami should tell Lucus the truth for once.I think he would forgive her. Its the only way she will be happy with him.And I hope the baby is his because I hate EJ.

#2   2007/02/15 07:25PM
    Re: SAMI TELLS LUCUS THE TRUTH
    gar2244

If Sami does tell Lucus, she needs to do it fast. the more time that gos by. the harder it will be for Lucas to forgive her for keeping this from him.

if Lucas finds out from some one other then Sami. I do not think he will forgive her. and it might be the end of them for good..

but on the other hand if Sami tells Lucas that Ej raped her. not only will Lucas forgive Sami. but Lucas will try to put Ej in jail..

if only Lucas would walk in on Ej. as Ej is saying to Kate, how ez it was to rape Sami. now that would make for good tv. Lucas would try to kill Ej..
    ..lol..Lucas would be chained in a basement an Ej would kidnap Sami.hhmmm..where have I heard that before. lol..

but thats just me..I could be wrong..
    live long and prosper..
    gar....

#3   2007/02/15 08:58PM
    TeraCat

She needs to tell him the truth soon. Really, she should've done it right after it happened, but we all know Sami!!

#4   2007/02/16 08:46AM
    mrsgater73

:~ Oh Sammy. For once the wrighters should let Sammy be honest and save her relationship. Theres always some cork you can throw @ them later!

#5   2007/02/16 10:28AM
    mommy5

I agree. She should have told the truth from the beginning, even if it was only to Lucas. he would forgive her and stick by her. He has in the past when they were teenagers and Alan raped her. Obviously the situation is different now, but i think he would be there for her cuz he loves her so much!

#6   2007/02/16 11:01AM
    erbutterfly1

we all know that sooner or later the truth will come out... exactly how is the question. i do agree that sami should tell lucas ASAP, because if she doesn't... someone else will and then the truth will get all turned around to where it looks like samis fault... i hate to see this happening to sami and i hope the baby is lucas'!

#7   2007/02/16 01:42PM
    starbright

From what I am reading and everyone's opinion about telling Lucas the truth.........we all know that Sami is pregnant, but do we really know that she is pregnant with EJ's child.

I think she is just being smart in not telling Lucas, because Sami is not sure who's baby it is and if it is Lucas's and she tells Lucas then that would be wrong.

Unless Sami gets a paternity test done to really find out who the daddy is, then she can decide to tell Lucas the good news or the bad news, but before she decides to do anything, if I were Sami, I would get a paternity test done to see who the daddy is.

JMO.

#8   2007/02/16 04:52PM
    curlielocks

do u know what belles middle name is

#9   2007/02/16 05:08PM
    Ilanus

I think you right about Sami telling L ucas the truth he deserves to know

#10   2007/02/16 06:13PM
    Audd

Quote Ilanus: I think you right about Sami telling L ucas the truth he deserves to know

I agree. She had perfect opportunities when he saw her anguish in her eyes. If she would have told during one of those times, he would have seen she was telling the truth about being raped. I know Lucas would have stood by her side. Sami did not betray Lucas, she saved his life. If she would tell then together LUcas and Sami could get Kate off their backs before she figures it all out. I understand she is afraid because everybody always doubts her and I understand her fear of EJ, not only because he raped her, but also because of who he is and what he is capable of. Sami should remember her secrets always come out because of Kate and now EJ, she had double the trouble now. Please tell Sami, you deserves happiness with Lucas.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list