List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ej knows about the baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ej knows about the baby

Started by Ej is cute at 2007/02/15 05:42PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/17 12:36PM, Views: 437, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/02/15 05:42PM
    Ej knows about the baby
    Ej is cute

Ej is very clever. First he offered sami wine then cuban cigars and after she turned down both he knew she was pregnant. I wonder what he's going to do next?

#2   2007/02/16 07:39AM
    Re: Ej knows about the baby
    AllieB

Quote Ej is cute: Ej is very clever. First he offered sami wine then cuban cigars and after she turned down both he knew she was pregnant. I wonder what he's going to do next?
    When he was entering his apartment after leaving Sammies he made a remark about I will find out is Sammie pregneant. So he is suspicious of it but don't know for sure.

#3   2007/02/16 11:04AM
    erbutterfly1

ooohhhhhh, he KNOWS!that is for sure

#4   2007/02/16 01:35PM
    starbright

Believe me, if Kate knows, he knows, how can he not know when he has a "business" partner like Kate? With Kate sticking her nose in everyone's business, you can bet that anything she will find out to brind down Sami, she will tell EJ, because Kate and EJ are allies when it comes to Sami and anyone else Kate wants to bring down.

One question is why hasn't EJ bothered John and Marlena or Victor yet????? Would EJ even "dare" to "go there" with Victor or John?

#5   2007/02/17 07:26AM
    AllieB

Quote starbright: Believe me, if Kate knows, he knows, how can he not know when he has a "business" partner like Kate? With Kate sticking her nose in everyone's business, you can bet that anything she will find out to brind down Sami, she will tell EJ, because Kate and EJ are allies when it comes to Sami and anyone else Kate wants to bring down.

One question is why hasn't EJ bothered John and Marlena or Victor yet????? Would EJ even "dare" to "go there" with Victor or John?
    I don't think he know if he did he would no have made the remark about I will find out if Sammie is pregneant or not. I also read that EJ will be snooping through Sammie trash on an episode next week looking for proof she's pregneant so I no he doesn't know for sure if she's pregneant only suspicious. EJ will be in John hospital room one day next week.

#6   2007/02/17 12:32PM
    septemberbab...

I dont think Kate wants many people to know because she despises Sami so much. And as for her telling Ej, I dont think she actually trust Ej. Because shes the one who put it in Romans head that Sami is the one who helped Ej escape that night. I think she is only partners with him because she has to be. And I dont think EJ will go to the hospital to see John. That would look suspeicious to Roman and he dont want that. But i have a feeling he will ruin things for Victor some how or another. I just cant wait to see it Even if its mean and vicious, I think Victor deserves everything he gets from EJ Wells.

#7   2007/02/17 12:36PM
    mommy5

E.J does find out that Sami is prego. I quiver to think of what he will do.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list