List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rumors/ spoiler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rumors/ spoiler?

Started by Sheebs at 2007/02/15 08:23AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/18 03:00AM, Views: 677, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/02/15 08:23AM
    Rumors/ spoiler?
    Sheebs

Stefeno is coming back. It is a rumor that John will be taken to give Stefeno a kidney.`And then Stefeno will return to Salem.

Chelsea will use Nick's boss to get back at him. And The Dr will try to force Chelsea to go further than she wants to go and Nick will come to her resue.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/15 08:28AM
    #2   2007/02/15 08:26AM
    Re: Rumors/ spoiler?
    jan34twat

well id like him to come back but not if it hurts john but as we know u can live a good life with just 1 kidney

#3   2007/02/15 08:34AM
    ChelleMagee

Quote Sheebs: Stefeno is coming back. It is a rumor that John will be taken to give Stefeno a kidney.`And then Stefeno will return to Salem.

Chelsea will use Nick's boss to get back at him. And The Dr will try to force Chelsea to go further than she wants to go and Nick will come to her resue.

I read the same thing!! I would love to see Stefano come back.

#4   2007/02/15 08:39AM
    jan34twat

sounds good to me

#5   2007/02/15 10:12AM
    erbutterfly1

hhhhhmmmm.....sounds for great stories!!!

#6   2007/02/15 12:27PM
    mommy5

I would like to see Stefeno back along with maybe some more Dimeras. Wheres Peter and Kristen anyway?

#7   2007/02/15 12:47PM
    mscateyes

I'm sure Stefano will be referred to, but of course we'll never ever see him. LOL!!!

#8   2007/02/15 06:32PM
    sassafras

Quote mommy5: I would like to see Stefeno back along with maybe some more Dimeras. Wheres Peter and Kristen anyway?

I think Peter went to prison for his evil deeds and Kristen is being held captive on some remote island. Susan had her put there.

#9   2007/02/18 03:00AM
    twolilo

If Joseph Mascolo is not the actor that will be playing Stefano then i would prefer to just "know" that Stefano is out there but not actually see him. I'm fine with letting EJ carry out Stefano's evil plans.
    I would like to see the character of Kristen come back though and preferably with the same actress but i think she is still on another soap.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list