List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Little orphan Abbey

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Little orphan Abbey

Started by Debi24 at 2006/09/13 04:29PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/16 01:51PM, Views: 534, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/09/13 04:29PM
    Little orphan Abbey
    Debi24

Ok so Jack, Jennifer and Frankie are leaving the show, right? Are they getting killed off or just a leave of absence? What now for poor Abbey and little Jack? No parents - who do you think they'll go live with/ Abbey just isn't ready to care for her year old brother. This really bothers me. It's ok when the "children" are of age and have lives of their own and they kill off parents, but when you have minors it's kind of morbid.
    Any one else upset about this?

#2   2006/09/13 05:10PM
    Re: Little orphan Abbey
    cbrady

Abby I think well do fine rasing her baby brother, I know she may still be young and yes I think it wrong to have them lose there parents at such a young age. Abby and baby Jack have tone of family around them and they will get through this togather. Poor baby Jack will never remember his parents but he has a good sisterAbby to take care of him and tell him all about them and how much they loved him.

#3   2006/09/13 06:18PM
    Chrissi

I'm really wondering how they're going to deal with this one. Maybe they will take him with them? They're supposed to go off canvas happily.

I am glad Abby is staying on. I really like her!

#4   2006/09/14 05:20AM
    deniedtrust

They never really showed the little one to much, so I'm going to say that he will go with them.

#5   2006/09/14 06:57AM
    4evaDrake

According to the Soap Opera Digest, both Jo and Vern are on the last day that jack and jen are on to wish them a goodbye, as they leave for England. I am sure that Jack Jr will go with them, if not there is good ole Aunt Maggie to take care of him.. Abby is old enough to take care of herself, she and Chelse will end up sharing the house or something.

#6   2006/09/14 08:16AM
    Blondie

Okay in my opinion I think that he will just disappear, well not literately but you know how dool is. I bet they just wont talk about him anymore,just like he was never there. I am very curious to see how this one plays out

#7   2006/09/14 08:57AM
    DrCuriousJane

Then again there is always the Brady's..there hasn't been a little one at the pub since Zach

#8   2006/09/14 11:49AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Well i used to think that jack and jennifer will be hurt and somehow abby and jack jr will lean on frankie and they will bond and all that stuff but a happy leaving for them? I'm confused and don't know what to think now.

#9   2006/09/16 01:51PM
    divasb1

I was hoping Jennifer would go with Frankie--I have loved them as a couple since they were teenagers and dating. Whoever Jennifer ends up going with, I'm sure she'll take Jack Jr. with her. That's what she did when she and Jack went off to Africa a few years back. I'm sure in a few years, Jack Jr. will return as an 18 year old!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list