List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack is coming back...I dont get it wheres Jennifer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack is coming back...I dont get it wheres Jennifer?

Started by EZRA511 at 2007/02/14 08:49AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/14 08:50PM, Views: 872, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/14 08:49AM
    Jack is coming back...I dont get it wheres Jennifer?
    EZRA511

Where is Jennifer supposed to be ??? Dumb thing to do...

#2   2007/02/14 09:21AM
    Re: Jack is coming back...I dont get it wheres Jennifer?
    Darling89For...

Here's an idea! Maybe Jack is returning to Salem to help Steve. After all, Steve gave Jack one of his kidneys! Brother helping brother, there ya go. That seems to make the most sense to me. Maybe Jen is staying put to watch Jack Jr. and handle their newspaper business while Jack is away.

#3   2007/02/14 11:40AM
    Sheebs

I think Jack will come back to invesagate EJ, make it look like a story or something and ger inside information

#4   2007/02/14 11:50AM
    starbright

Right, if Jack is coming back, I would like to know in the storyline if Jack and Jennifer had any marital problems, I hope he did not leave Jennifer and Jack Jr.! I really have not heard how they are going to explain how Jack is back and where is Jennifer and Jack Jr.

I am confused

#5   2007/02/14 12:50PM
    sassafras

I remember when Jen came back to the show once. Bo found her in Ireland and brought her and Abby back to Salem when Abby was a very little girl. Jack had started running around on Jen, so Jen left him with Colin Murphy (which was Shawn & Carolines nephew)and left him also. He then came to Salem and was supposedly killed, but I think he turned up alive on the Island Melaswen that Tony had all the captives on. Maybe Jack is running around on Jen again and that is why he is coming back without her.

#6   2007/02/14 01:31PM
    Goinwest

That was my guess. That Jack found something in England about Elvis Jr and the Dimeras and is coming back to help Steve.. Jenn is staying back in London..

I doubt Melissa Reeves is coming back and recasting Jennifer is a huge mistake.. it didn't work the last time they tried it.

#7   2007/02/14 02:13PM
    kkwoman

yes I agree

#8   2007/02/14 05:20PM
    gar2244

would love to see just how it will play out...

gar...

#9   2007/02/14 06:42PM
    TeraCat

Quote Goinwest: That was my guess. That Jack found something in England about Elvis Jr and the Dimeras and is coming back to help Steve.. Jenn is staying back in London..

I doubt Melissa Reeves is coming back and recasting Jennifer is a huge mistake.. it didn't work the last time they tried it.

I hope you're right and this doesn't mean that Jack/Jenn broke up or that they're recasting Jenn, but just that he's back to help Steve!!

#10   2007/02/14 07:58PM
    bearrie

Jack coming back to Salem is to be a temp thing, I think. No spoiler of any sort here, just me guessing my butt away. So anyway, I think Jack's back for a while to deal with Steve and check up on Abs. I'm hoping that Jack and Jen are still happy and together in jolly ol England. Jen couldn't come back with Jack because someone had to stay in England. It would make sense for Jack to come back because Steve is HIS bro.

As far as recasting Jen, I started watching Days while the'recast' had Jen. Stephanie Cameron. I actually LIKED her. To me, SHE is Jen. I know, i know, I'm in the minority here. But, When I started Days, She WAS Jennifer Rose Horton Deveraux. Not so much the Deveraux at that time, but still, she was JRH. So, I'd say a 'recast' here would be okay. I'd be okay with it.
    I know that Missy originated the role of JRHD, but she's not the one I saw, and quite frankly, I didn't see what all the hoopala was about. In my opinion, Missy was no better than Stephanie Cameron, and Steph was no worse than Missy. One of the things that blew people away was that Steph and Missy could have passed of as twins. From what I had heard. To be honest, I'm thinking that is true. They did look alike. I hope that's not the reason Steph got the part. That would suck!!!! for her.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list