List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nicole....when the truth comes out...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nicole....when the truth comes out...

Started by SashaLynn22 at 2009/08/19 03:14PM
    Latest post: 2009/08/21 05:46PM, Views: 2636, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/08/19 03:14PM
    Nicole....when the truth comes out...
    SashaLynn22

How will Nicole even be a character on this show after the truth comes out abou Sydney?? Ud think she be shamed out of town, in prison, or murdered by a dimera....? Anyone have a suggetion on what her role on the show may be after the truth comes out??

#2   2009/08/19 04:36PM
    Re: Nicole....when the truth comes out...
    Coledog

Quote SashaLynn22: How will Nicole even be a character on this show after the truth comes out abou Sydney?? Ud think she be shamed out of town, in prison, or murdered by a dimera....? Anyone have a suggetion on what her role on the show may be after the truth comes out??

Only know Ari said in an interview that Nicole will either run away or go to jail. It has not been said if she will return after maternity leave but I am really really hoping she does. DAYS wouldn't be the same without her.

#3   2009/08/19 05:58PM
    ImissTony

Maybe when she comes back and is not allowed to see the baby, she'll start drinking again. She could end up in the same rehab clinic as Lucas and then those two could bond.

#4   2009/08/19 07:26PM
    hdwatsonbc

She'll be living on the streets and borrowing money from Dr. Baker

#5   2009/08/19 11:04PM
    Daysfan47sd

Maybe she will be with Stefano LOL

#6   2009/08/20 11:48AM
    whytdogs

Quote ejsamieternally240:
    Quote SashaLynn22: How will Nicole even be a character on this show after the truth comes out abou Sydney?? Ud think she be shamed out of town, in prison, or murdered by a dimera....? Anyone have a suggetion on what her role on the show may be after the truth comes out??

maybe stepfano will help her avoid jail because he will have use for her (once a pawn always a pawn). he could even blackmail her into marrying him. he would say that she either marries him or she can stay in jail. he would then bribe a judge and get them to say she had postpartum (which i don't believe for a second)and she would then be freed. she would still face the wrath of the town and ej but still she would be free to wreak havoc on the town. she would then also want to break up arianna and brady because she really did love him not ej and she would still hate sami and blame her for everything as usual.

That's absolutely hilarious...that would give Ari something to really dig her teeth into...add that her starting to drink again and this storyline is ripe with possibilities....

#7   2009/08/20 11:56AM
    LadyDi50

Maybe she pretends to run away and hides in the cellar of the mansion... and when the time is right she strikes the DiMera's and they won't know what hit them...

#8   2009/08/20 12:17PM
    magicsteacher

Quote Coledog:

Only know Ari said in an interview that Nicole will either run away or go to jail. It has not been said if she will return after maternity leave but I am really really hoping she does. DAYS wouldn't be the same without her.

***** SPOILER****

I think I read that she is coming back to the show, but there are different ideas about when she will be back. I read one that said 3 months and another that said 2 weeks. I think her s/l is up for grabs right now, but I hope she does really return. She is a great actress!!

#9   2009/08/20 12:22PM
    Babs_1955

Quote hdwatsonbc: She'll be living on the streets and borrowing money from Dr. Baker

Wouldn't that just be a hoot...speaking of DR. Baker does anyone know if he will be around for a while or is he going to meet his demise?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list