List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: When will Sami and Rafe be back together???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When will Sami and Rafe be back together???

Started by Safe All The Way at 2009/08/18 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2009/08/27 04:47AM, Views: 12049, Replies: 140
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2009/08/18 10:47PM
    When will Sami and Rafe be back together???
    Safe All The...

I read a spoiler for week of 8/31 Sami and Rafe kiss and say good bye will this only be temperary or for good? I want Sami and Rafe together they belong together, Rafe is keeping his suspicions from her because he doesnt want to upset her. Please tell me they will be together again does any one know?

#2   2009/08/19 01:55AM
    Re: When will Sami and Rafe be back together???
    bghwme

Don't worry. I think they are kissing goodbye because he is going on a trip.

#3   2009/08/19 04:05AM
    Whitehorse25

I am also worried about it. what if it does not happen

#4   2009/08/19 04:37AM
    Tesstellthet...

Quote Safe All The Way: I read a spoiler for week of 8/31 Sami and Rafe kiss and say good bye will this only be temperary or for good? I want Sami and Rafe together they belong together, Rafe is keeping his suspicions from her because he doesnt want to upset her. Please tell me they will be together again does any one know?

Never!!! (insert evil laugh)

#5   2009/08/19 06:02AM
    zzyzx

IMO they don't get back together. Sami has to be available when they find out that she and EJ are Sydney's parents.

#6   2009/08/19 06:03AM
    alwaysEJ

Snore no More!

#7   2009/08/19 06:08AM
    speechless

while I would love for this to be for good...it just may a temporary thing. IDK for sure though....Sorry could not be of more help.

#8   2009/08/19 08:12AM
    Coledog

Would love for it to be permanent but you know it isn't. They will have them back together before the baby switch comes out IMO. Rafe has left how many times?? He always comes back. Rather the writers keep this couple together or not they will "breakup/makeup" dozens of times. They do it with every guy Sami is hooked up with.

#9   2009/08/19 08:17AM
    SafenSound

Quote Tesstellthetruthalre:
    Quote Safe All The Way: I read a spoiler for week of 8/31 Sami and Rafe kiss and say good bye will this only be temperary or for good? I want Sami and Rafe together they belong together, Rafe is keeping his suspicions from her because he doesnt want to upset her. Please tell me they will be together again does any one know?

Never!!! (insert evil laugh)

Tell me Tess...are your hands wriggling together doing this? LOL

#10   2009/08/19 08:22AM
    SafenSound

Quote Coledog: Would love for it to be permanent but you know it isn't. They will have them back together before the baby switch comes out IMO. Rafe has left how many times?? He always comes back. Rather the writers keep this couple together or not they will "breakup/makeup" dozens of times. They do it with every guy Sami is hooked up with.

Yeah, I think it's apart of her dysfunction because when you think about it, Roman and John both left her due to nothing she's done but the affect of that abandonment may be why she hooks up guys who leave her. Hopefully, the writers will change that in time thru Rafe.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list