List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Dr. Patton fiasco...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dr. Patton fiasco...

Started by Voodoo Cat at 2007/02/13 02:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/15 05:34AM, Views: 539, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/13 02:58PM
    Dr. Patton fiasco...
    Voodoo Cat

Holy crap! I couldn't believe how Chelsea acted when she saw "Dr. Patton". Even if he really was the internet guy, the way she attacked him was ridiculous. I can't wait to see tomorrows episode! I love the Nick/Chelsea storyline!

#2   2007/02/13 03:11PM
    Re: Dr. Patton fiasco...
    jackspaniel

Quote Voodoo Cat: Holy crap! I couldn't believe how Chelsea acted when she saw "Dr. Patton". Even if he really was the internet guy, the way she attacked him was ridiculous. I can't wait to see tomorrows episode! I love the Nick/Chelsea storyline!

Me too!!

#3   2007/02/13 06:35PM
    sassafras

When I saw it I bout fell out of my chair laughing so hard, my husband came in to see what was wrong with me. He thought I had a heart attack or something.

#4   2007/02/13 07:02PM
    Darling89For...

LOL!! That was a RIOT!! Imagine what the Dr. must have been thinking? - This is my lucky day! - It's not every day a beautiful young woman jumps on you showering you with hugs and kisses!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/13 07:03PM
    #5   2007/02/13 07:03PM
    sassafras

You got that right. It was sooooooo funny.

#6   2007/02/13 07:18PM
    JOHNNYDUDE

Hey Waddup again Folks this is Johnnydude I would more than happy to accept those hugs and kisses from Chelsea!!!.

#7   2007/02/13 08:57PM
    TeraCat

I thought it was absolutely hysterical also!! Here she's being all serious filling out that job app. and then she sees him and goes crazy. Too funny!!!

#8   2007/02/14 06:00PM
    gar2244

the good Dr., must have thought it was a great Valentines day gift...lol...

did you see how she reacted to nick after she saw nick's room.. she just went nuts...

I hope the two of them can work it out...
    live long and prosper..
    gar....

#9   2007/02/14 06:23PM
    TeraCat

Quote gar2244: the good Dr., must have thought it was a great Valentines day gift...lol...

did you see how she reacted to nick after she saw nick's room.. she just went nuts...

I hope the two of them can work it out...
    live long and prosper..
    gar....

And I also saw how she stormed out of Nick's room and doesn't want to have anything to do with him.

#10   2007/02/15 05:21AM
    Kindredspirits

Well hopefully Chelsea will have a change of mind about the whole ordeal after she has time to think about it. If Nick would have taken cousin Abby's advice weeks ago then none of this mess would have happened.

Just wait until Chelsea finds out Nick slept with her mother if you think she is mad now LOL

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list