List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: BRADY AND ARIANNA ****(ETHAN AND THERESA)****

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BRADY AND ARIANNA ****(ETHAN AND THERESA)****

Started by LuverGurl232 at 2009/08/10 09:56AM
    Latest post: 2009/08/11 12:24PM, Views: 3710, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/08/10 09:56AM
    BRADY AND ARIANNA ****(ETHAN AND THERESA)****
    LuverGurl232

I dont know about anyone else but i am super excited that LINDSAY HARTLEY will be coming to DOOL!!! And to top it off her character will be in a relationship with BRADY!!! It couldnt get any better than this!! They are definitely in the top 5 SOAP OPERA couples that has the BEST chemistry!!!!!! It was a very smart move on DOOL's part!! They were actually thinking!! I cannot wait until she makes her first appearance! My DVR will definitely be set! GOOO BRADIANNA(ETHAN & THERESA)

#2   2009/08/10 03:28PM
    Re: BRADY AND ARIANNA ****(ETHAN AND THERESA)****
    Treyca923228

I love love love that Lindsey Hartley is coming to Days!!!!! I honestly cant believe it! Believe or not, a few weeks ago after watching Days, I called a friend who loves Days and posed the idea to her, about Theresa playing Arianna. Its the perfect idea! Its not only going to be a little Passions reunion but these 3 actors were my absolute favorite on there. I cant wait!!

#3   2009/08/10 06:12PM
    mrc8310

Eric Martsolf & Lindsay Hartley is my favorite character on passions and i'm also excited to see her back too on days of our lives i'm glad they hired Lindsay Hartley on this show too

#4   2009/08/11 12:24PM
    LuverGurl232

Mine too!!! I absolutely loved Ethan(BRADY) , Theresa(ARIANNA) , and Luis(RAFE) on Passions!!!1 They were the best....... I wish they could find a role for Kay !!! I loved her too!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list