List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New Rumor! Recast for Mimi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Rumor! Recast for Mimi

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2007/02/13 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/15 05:35AM, Views: 1008, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/13 03:30PM
    Re: New Rumor! Recast for Mimi
    Natalie

Quote Sheebs: I think it is stupid that are talking about recasting Mimi when Farah asked to stay in the first place.

I know some Passions cast may come over but make them new to town. Why replace someone that wants to stay. Philip could use a new woman, not WilHoe, and billie could use a new man, that her mother has not slept with, and we could all used a new face that is not related to everyone in town.

i agree with you...

#12   2007/02/13 06:16PM
    MeGustaDays

Although I will definately HATE to see Farrah go, I welcome the idea of some of the cast of Passions coming over to Days! I would LOVE to see the actor/ress that plays Teresa and Luis come to Days. I have watched that show since the very first episode and when it ends it will be like losing family! (Although a little odd to see them playing different charachters it is a change I think I could get used to)

#13   2007/02/14 03:01PM
    jessmcarter325

It is just WAY to hard for me to get used to some of these new faces!!

#14   2007/02/14 06:30PM
    Starrgirlfish

Farah Fath asked to be let out of her contract 1 year early. She asked to be let go so she could pursue other projects. And if she doesn't find anything...then she'll come back...but, if she does find something then they will recast her.

So...actually Farah did not ask to stay

#15   2007/02/14 06:50PM
    Audd

Quote Starrgirlfish: Farah Fath asked to be let out of her contract 1 year early. She asked to be let go so she could pursue other projects. And if she doesn't find anything...then she'll come back...but, if she does find something then they will recast her.

So...actually Farah did not ask to stay

I just read it on SOD! It's sad to see her go, but this is what she wants to we should be happy for her. I'll miss her.

#16   2007/02/14 07:40PM
    bearrie

I can't remember which mag, or how recent it was -a month ago the LATEST- but I had "read" somewhere that FF had decided that she WANTED to stay on as Mimi after all. However, tptb, did NOT want her to stay. After all that, they didn't want her to stay, and now they want to recast? HUH? THAT makes absolutely no kind of sense!!! And now to say that they want someone from Passions? Not that I have anything against the Passions people, but why recast when you can have the original? 'If it ain't BROKE,...'
    I say we lobby to have FF as Mimi.

#17   2007/02/15 05:28AM
    Kindredspirits

I hope they don'y recast Mimi and let the dust sit alittle for the Lockhart family.

I hope Farah does return someday because she is a excellent actress and she will be sorely missed by all her fans.

A recast may be over the top right now... many of us are trying to adjust to the new Shawn and now that Phillip has been recast, again, another adjustment for the fans to handle.

I hope Days waits if they must recast. I like Passions but truthfully hope the actors find other jobs besides jumping to Days right off.

#18   2007/02/15 05:35AM
    sassafras

I think FF originated the role of Meems and it will be hard to see her go, but if they recast her we will maybe adjust to the new Meems I guess. Some of the recasts we adjust to and some it just takes a little longer. So FF we love you and will miss you and we wish you all the BEST.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list