List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New Rumor! Recast for Mimi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Rumor! Recast for Mimi

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2007/02/13 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/15 05:35AM, Views: 943, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/13 09:47AM
    New Rumor! Recast for Mimi
    JaniceSaysYes

It is all over the net that TPTB are in talks with Heidi Mueller (Kay Bennett-Passion's) to be the *new* Mimi.

It also says, With the cancellation of Passions TPTB feel this is perfect timing, also the perfect time to bring Mimi back to Salem in the Fall.

#2   2007/02/13 10:43AM
    Re: New Rumor! Recast for Mimi
    Sheebs

I think it is stupid that are talking about recasting Mimi when Farah asked to stay in the first place.

I know some Passions cast may come over but make them new to town. Why replace someone that wants to stay. Philip could use a new woman, not WilHoe, and billie could use a new man, that her mother has not slept with, and we could all used a new face that is not related to everyone in town.

#3   2007/02/13 10:44AM
    erbutterfly1

i dont know if i could handle the passions/DOOL intermixing the characters.... i tryed the whole passions thing, actually several times... i just don't get it!! if it were up to me mimi should stay!

#4   2007/02/13 11:37AM
    starbright

Having Kay being the new Mimi, I am sorry, but that is a hard pill for me to swallow, I do not like that JMO, but Heidi Mueller would not make a good Mimi, they need someone petite, and spunky just like Farah, Heidi as Mimi.......I just can't see it, I am trying, but I can't.

Starbright

#5   2007/02/13 11:43AM
    Voodoo Cat

I hate recasts. This only happens in soapland. Any other show just kills the character off, or has them move or something. I don't watch Passions so I checked out Heidi's web page. She's cute, but who's the bald guy? Yikes.

#6   2007/02/13 12:03PM
    LBowen

Wow! Heidi is beautiful! I don't watch Passions either so it wouldn't bother me. Did Farrah really ask to stay? I never heard that.
    -Lisa

#7   2007/02/13 12:27PM
    DesiJune

I love Farrah as Mimi... I wish she wouldn't go. But I am exited about the rumors of some of the Passions cast coming to salem... thats a great idea... I love that show so it seems perfect to me.

#8   2007/02/13 12:52PM
    Audd

I watch Passions and I like Heidi, she is beautiful and I'm going to miss her. She has grown as an actress since she started Passions. I'm going to miss Farah too, it's hard to adjust to a new actor playing a character.

I'm going to miss so many actor/ress' on Passions, I hope they succeed where-ever they go. Passions had rotten writers (JERk), we have to remember this is what the actor/ress' had to work with. I hope to see some them, somewhere... Maybe not as replacements, but as a new character!

#9   2007/02/13 01:28PM
    jcar03

They seem to be getting totally rid of the Lockhart family and I think they opted not to recast.

#10   2007/02/13 02:31PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote JaniceSaysYes: It is all over the net that TPTB are in talks with Heidi Mueller (Kay Bennett-Passion's) to be the *new* Mimi.

It also says, With the cancellation of Passions TPTB feel this is perfect timing, also the perfect time to bring Mimi back to Salem in the Fall.

I don't like her as a recast...she looks NOTHING like Meems...and I agree with WHY RECAST when FF wants to STAY!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list