List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Do you think sami will have twins?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think sami will have twins?

Started by JaniceSaysYes at 2007/02/13 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/13 08:59PM, Views: 324, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2007/02/13 09:35AM
    Do you think sami will have twins?
    JaniceSaysYes

I have a feeling. What do you all think?

#2   2007/02/13 10:41AM
    Re: Do you think sami will have twins?
    erbutterfly1

i don't know what we are in store for with this one... but i can't wait to see!

#3   2007/02/13 10:59AM
    Chrissi

I think it would be a big possibility. One EJ's one Lucas'! (One good kid, one evil!! LOL)

#4   2007/02/13 11:05AM
    starbright

That is good! I believe Sami is pregnant with twins, one EJ's and the other Lucas's it has happened before on other soaps, so it will not suprise me if it happens on this soap

Anything goes!

#5   2007/02/13 02:22PM
    JaniceSaysYes

Quote Chrissi: I think it would be a big possibility. One EJ's one Lucas'! (One good kid, one evil!! LOL)

This is what I would like to see happen. people argued if this could happen in real life. Well, I gues in england it did. One baby was born white and the other black. They thought maybe it was a gene issue. they ran test and found out, it was infact to different dads. The woman had an affair. Two different eggs were fertilized. HA!

#6   2007/02/13 04:31PM
    Goinwest

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens...
    That way they have years of storylines with good twin/bad twin..

Plus Sami is a twin, so her chances of having them goes up.

#7   2007/02/13 05:31PM
    rei1

Quote JaniceSaysYes:
    Quote Chrissi: I think it would be a big possibility. One EJ's one Lucas'! (One good kid, one evil!! LOL)

This is what I would like to see happen. people argued if this could happen in real life. Well, I gues in england it did. One baby was born white and the other black. They thought maybe it was a gene issue. they ran test and found out, it was infact to different dads. The woman had an affair. Two different eggs were fertilized. HA!

Where did you hear that. I remember seeing it on tv, but they never said there were two different fathers, they said there was a recessive gene and that's why one was white but both had the same dna.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/13 05:31PM
    #8   2007/02/13 06:09PM
    MeGustaDays

I think that would be an excellent idea!!

#9   2007/02/13 08:59PM
    TeraCat

I saw the title of this thread and was thinking the same thing you posted!! That might just be where this is headed!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list