List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kates Bad deads are they ever going to be exposed?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kates Bad deads are they ever going to be exposed?

Started by golden retrivers at 2007/02/13 08:38AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/13 11:52AM, Views: 270, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/02/13 08:38AM
    Kates Bad deads are they ever going to be exposed?
    golden retri...

are the writers ever going to expose some of Kates dirty deeds or will she get away with every thing she's done? one of the worse was when she set the Kiriackis mansion on fire and instead of killing Victor she nearly killed her own son LUCAS.He spent over a year in a coma.My Question is does Lucas or anyone else know what she did? maybe this would be a good time for SAMMEY to find out aboutit somehow as the girl could use a little help right about now?

#2   2007/02/13 09:54AM
    Re: Kates Bad deads are they ever going to be exposed?
    JaniceSaysYes

Quote golden retrivers: are the writers ever going to expose some of Kates dirty deeds or will she get away with every thing she's done? one of the worse was when she set the Kiriackis mansion on fire and instead of killing Victor she nearly killed her own son LUCAS.He spent over a year in a coma.My Question is does Lucas or anyone else know what she did? maybe this would be a good time for SAMMEY to find out aboutit somehow as the girl could use a little help right about now?

I am hoping that one day KARMA will catch up with Kate.

#3   2007/02/13 11:52AM
    Re: Kates Bad deads are they ever going to be exposed?
    starbright

I really hope, every one of Kate's bad deads are smothered over by someone sticking up for her, she needs to be caught doing a bad deade all by herself without anyone around her and Roman would be the one to catch her, boy oh boy, that would be a storyline!!!

Starbright

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list