List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kayla Slapped The S&*t Out Of EJ was so cool.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kayla Slapped The S&*t Out Of EJ was so cool.

Started by StefanoFan09 at 2007/02/13 03:54AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/13 12:10PM, Views: 328, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/02/13 06:23AM
    Re: Kayla Slapped The S&*t Out Of EJ was so cool.
    erbutterfly1

i also enjoyed that slap... he had it coming!!! i don't know whats in store for us, but i like that idea... makes for good drama!

#2   2007/02/13 08:33AM
    Mialeona2

How come EJ doesn't press charges against Kayla for slapping him. He said that he's not going to take anyones crap anymore. Bo was there and he's a cop (sometimes).

#3   2007/02/13 09:09AM
    Darling89For...

IMO, Kayla should have smacked him harder!

#4   2007/02/13 09:54AM
    JaniceSaysYes

Quote StefanoFan09: I Thought Kayla Did A Pretty Good Job Slapping The S&*t out Of EJ. That was so cool. Oh Yeah I Think I Read In A Spoiler That EJ would secretly visit a dying stefano and that he (ej) would kidnap a comatose john and would brainwashed him (john) to be a pawn. And he (ej) would also find a cure for his (ej) dying father (stefano). I'm Wondering if that's true.

I guess Steve kidnaps John. John will become a pawn again. I hope this rumor is not true.

#5   2007/02/13 12:10PM
    LBowen

Go Kayla! Awesome slap! As far as all the Dimera stuff, they need to quit. That has been done too much and it was always so stupid. It bores me. I know soaps aren't that realistic, but come on. I wish they would drop the whole Stefano Dimera crap. Just keep some love triangles, psycho Philip types, etc. They don't need this stupid storyline with the Dimeras. The tarrot cards are beyond ridiculous. Are you kidding me? Please DOOL drop the Dimeras storyline! I am begging you!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list