List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Willow coming on to Phillip

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Willow coming on to Phillip

Started by crazylove at 2007/02/12 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/13 08:29AM, Views: 334, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/02/12 05:19PM
    Willow coming on to Phillip
    crazylove

can any one let me know if I saw right, cause if I'm not mistaken I think I saw her trying to get close and then give him a back rub. What is up with that. Who thinks something will come of it. May be if that was to happen then phillip would leave belle and shawn alone and focus on his own life

#2   2007/02/12 05:37PM
    Re: Willow coming on to Phillip
    Voodoo Cat

Yep, you saw correctly! I actually think they'd make a great pair. I'm pretty sure Philip will give into her eventually. What really cracked me up, though, was the fact that Willow is suddenly four months pregnant. She was eight weeks pregnant about a week ago! I know it's soap time, but I can't help but roll my eyes!

#3   2007/02/12 08:42PM
    Darling89For...

When Willow first started putting the moves on Philip, I was surprised when he said that he never mixes with pleasure...WHAT? Just a couple of weeks ago Philip despised her. Hmmm...and when she started up again by rubbing his shoulders, he didn't flinch or jump away, he just used body language as if to say, "I'm uncomfortable. I don't want you touching me". Well, well, well! I think Philip is beginning to thaw off. Maybe he still despises her, but that doesn't have to mean there isn't any sexual chemistry going on between them. It could turn out to be an aphrodisiac!

#4   2007/02/13 02:07AM
    gar2244

lol...
    when I saw that. I was just thinking he was to sleepy to care that she was touching him.. when he jumped up he said somethng like- I can not look at that anymore my eyes hurt. I was saying to myself-time for bed ol'boy. would be funny to see willho climb in bed with him. a half a sleep phill makes love to her. only to have him wake up the next morning to find her in his bed next to him.-now that would be funny...
    be thats just me.. I could be wrong..lol...
    live long and prosper..
    gar....

#5   2007/02/13 07:40AM
    EJ_LOVER

I couldn't believe it either, I so wanted Philip to slap her across the face but I guess I might as well get used to it because I have a feeling they will end up together to a certain extent.

#6   2007/02/13 07:49AM
    Mialeona2

That would be great if they had sex and she lost the baby. She could try to sue Phillip for the lose of her baby. It is soap opera land....

#7   2007/02/13 08:29AM
    Natalie

I hope she falls down the steps or something.. I know its mean but I still think she isnt pregnant with shawns baby... 4 months? PLEASE.. She would be showing already..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list