List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will Shawn & Belle remember sleeping together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Shawn & Belle remember sleeping together?

Started by angeleden001 at 2006/09/13 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/21 10:12PM, Views: 1125, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/09/21 08:01AM
    Re: Will Shawn & Belle remember sleeping together?
    *harry*

Yes they will!! I'm so excited. Isn't it pretty ironic that they both had the same dream - I mean come on!

#12   2006/09/21 08:02AM
    *harry*

Me too!!!! I'm so excited

#13   2006/09/21 10:39AM
    n8vhoney

i totally agree..i used to like mimi..now i think she is so coniving...i hope that belle and shawn find out and she is treated like an outcast just like chelsea...and i hope that they thank chelsea for what she did..yes she has done bad things but she truly was trying to do something nice this time...i hate how shawn treats her, she still is his sister...why doesnt he see through mimi's crap..she slips up all the time..!

#14   2006/09/21 11:24AM
    cbrady

Quote shelle3498: I don't know i would think they would have to in order to really believe that clarie's is Shawn's. yes they have DNA and we all know they sleep together but they don't.. unless MIMI opens her mouth about them being found naked when they were pulled from the barn. and that is how she gets caught that would be intestering...

I dont think it will be Mimis big mouth I thhhink it will be Bonnie and this may be how everyone knows that Mimi, Bonnie and Kate all knew about Clairs paternity this is goiung to big problems for those three(Mimi, Bonnie, Kate) so if I were them I would watch my back especially Kate hher son is Victors son and he does have a temper cant wait to see what that wich gets along with twoface Mimi and crazy Bonnie they all three need pscyiclogical help in the nut house but you know but Katee in jail she has done far worse than Sami and Chelsea put togather.

#15   2006/09/21 10:12PM
    Loveletta1

When shawn and belle make love, I thought that shawn had remembered at one point, and belle flat out deny it that it was a dream. Now I had not watch days since that event, so how did that change from shawn not knowing that he made love to belle? Did belle convince him that it was a dream not reality?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list