List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will Shawn & Belle remember sleeping together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Shawn & Belle remember sleeping together?

Started by angeleden001 at 2006/09/13 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/21 10:12PM, Views: 997, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/13 12:39PM
    Will Shawn & Belle remember sleeping together?
    angeleden001

Neither Belle or Shawn remember sleeping together so I wonder how the truth will surface. Will one or both remember the night in the Barn? How can you not know you had sex with someone.

#2   2006/09/13 12:54PM
    Re: Will Shawn & Belle remember sleeping together?
    cbrady

Well they both were both passed out from the smoke didnt they dream it though I think it will come back to them in time I hope soon though. I just thought of someone for Phillip how about Stephanie they cant be relation and I think they may be good for eachother doesnt anyone else.

#3   2006/09/14 12:14PM
    mssexy

I THINK THEY WILL REMEBER SLEEPING TOGETHER WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT AND CLAIR IS HIS BABY

#4   2006/09/17 01:59AM
    sarahtorresg...

:) I also think when they finds out that Shawn the dad that their memaries will com back to them that night they made love was real and not a dream after all.

#5   2006/09/18 11:23PM
    curlyLu

I hope Shawns finds out that Mimi knew she should not get alway with her lies.

#6   2006/09/18 11:28PM
    Serena

Let them also remember Zack's visit telling them they are Clair's parents!

#7   2006/09/20 03:37PM
    shelle3498

I don't know i would think they would have to in order to really believe that clarie's is Shawn's. yes they have DNA and we all know they sleep together but they don't.. unless MIMI opens her mouth about them being found naked when they were pulled from the barn. and that is how she gets caught that would be intestering...

#8   2006/09/20 03:44PM
    Serena

Also, Kate needs to be exposed for her part, Victor even scolded her for it! But I agree, Mimi is the wife in question and she shouldn't have allowed the moms to convince her to keep mum! She should have been the one to give her husband the gift of the good news long ago for which he may have been further endeared to her for it. Okay, he may have been grateful, but still Belle is his heart.

#9   2006/09/20 03:48PM
    Deb Deb

Shawn knows they had sex in the barn but they both dont remember. That was the best show in a long time!!!!

#10   2006/09/21 07:36AM
    Chrissi

Belle remembers it as a dream she has always said. I too think they'll remember Zack coming to them. I'm so excited to watch today!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list