List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I Hope That Stefano Dimera Returns To Days Of Our Lives So He Can Set EJ Stright.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Hope That Stefano Dimera Returns To Days Of Our Lives So He Can Set EJ Stright.

Started by StefanoFan09 at 2007/02/12 03:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/13 02:28AM, Views: 350, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/02/12 04:41PM
    Re: I Hope That Stefano Dimera Returns To Days Of Our Lives So He Can Set EJ Stright.
    Thunder

I heard they asked him back for an epsiode or two but Joe wanted a contract. I guess that means Sheffer is not wanting to bring him back. It seems to me that NBC would want Stefano back. I would think it would help improve the ratings.

#2   2007/02/13 02:28AM
    Re: I Hope That Stefano Dimera Returns To Days Of Our Lives So He Can Set EJ Stright.
    gar2244

I for one was praying to see Joseph Mascolo return to days as Stefano. I soooo wanted to see the Phoenix rise on more time. as for EJ Wells-Dimera; I think he is doing Stefano proud. the way Ej is "working" Steve. .. the same gos for how the boy is "working" Bille an Kate. but I think stefano needs to school ej on just "how" to deal with sami. a Dimera never rapes a woman! a Dimera kidnaps the woman an makes her want to go to him. thats the dimera way. ... to bend a persons will. stefano needs to let ej know that what ej did to sami was wrong. an that ej will be punished for it. ..
    but thats just me.. I could be wrong...
    live long and prosper....
    gar....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list