List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sort of bad news for Drake( John)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sort of bad news for Drake( John)

Started by leg246 at 2007/02/12 06:54AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/12 01:17PM, Views: 516, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2007/02/12 06:54AM
    Sort of bad news for Drake( John)
    leg246

I just been informed from Drakes fan club manager that Drake will not be working the whole month of February or the beginning part of March.So i guess we will not be seeing John until April -May.I guess he will be backburned once again. Steve is suppose to kidnap John from the hospital and hand him over to the Dimeras.So i don't know what is going to transpire with this stupid storyline.There making a travesty out of John and it stinks!!I guess Marlena will be the true heroine and save John from being brainwashed.I got a bad feeling about where this story is headed and i'm not going to like it.I may not watch till John wakes up!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/12 07:09AM
    #2   2007/02/12 08:15AM
    Re: Sort of bad news for Drake( John)
    Chrissi

Yes, I was wondering what was going on. He was supposed to wake up at the end of January and I didn't get any word on otherwise. There was simply no word about John at all (yet).

This makes sense but truly sucks!!

PS I posted your post in my spoilers section.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/12 08:17AM
    #3   2007/02/12 08:30AM
    leg246

Hi Chrissi, if i hear anything more i will keep ypu updated. I'm thinking about joining Drakes fan club in a few weeks.That way i will be informed to what is going on.What they are doing to(Drake)John is a travesty!!

#4   2007/02/12 09:21AM
    erbutterfly1

theres a reason for everything, so i think i'll just hold out and see what happens... I'm open to anything!

#5   2007/02/12 01:17PM
    AllieB

I got a bad feeling about this. I wasn't exspecting that. I was hoping he would wake up and Steve and John would get revenge on the Dimeras'. I can say this if what leg246 said is true it would put some interesting things back in DOOL and we will all be in for a big surprise. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next 3 to 4 months.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list