List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Farah Fath

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Farah Fath

Started by kkwoman at 2007/02/12 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/13 12:00PM, Views: 656, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/02/13 11:02AM
    Re: Farah Fath
    Chrissi

I agree, Janice. I didn't care for her during her lying phase. I liked her friendship with Belle all those years ago!! I'm going to miss that. It would be nice if Belle found a new friend or if they recast Mimi.

#12   2007/02/13 11:19AM
    starbright

I will miss Farah, and I do hope that they recast the character of Mimi, if they do, then the new Mimi will have big shoes to fill, but then again, she can change the role and make the role of Mimi more exciting and more fiesty, JMO, but that is what I would like to see!

As far as Belle having a new friend or her and Mimi being friends again, I wish that would happen, Belle has no one except Shawn, but Belle needs a woman friend for friendship, advice and a lot of things that her mom can't give her now since her mother is taking care of John.

I think this is to much for Belle to handle, she needs a friend!

#13   2007/02/13 11:49AM
    LBowen

Quote kkwoman: Hooray!! I am SO glad that Farah is leaving. I am tired of her character. She is a downer!! She was never happy. Glad that they are getting rid of her!!

I don't want to be mean, but I have to say I agree with you. I honestly can't pinpoint exactly what it is I don't like about her. I find myself a little bored with her scenes and yes, she has been a downer. I think it's her look I don't like most about her. I can't stand that 80's Joan Jett hairdo! Looks like she's trying to look tough or something. It takes away from her beauty, imo. I think that I could like her more if she had been given better storylines and a good love life. I would like to see a softer side to her character and her look...more girly I think. Oh well! I would love to see her make it in movies and I do wish her well!
    -Lisa

#14   2007/02/13 12:00PM
    starbright

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I really respect that, but I have loved Farah, and her character of Mimi, in my opinion, no one can replace her, she was and still is in my mind, the best!

Farah, you will be missed!

peace,
    Starbright

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list