List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Farah Fath

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Farah Fath

Started by kkwoman at 2007/02/12 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/13 12:00PM, Views: 655, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/02/12 05:53AM
    Farah Fath
    kkwoman

Hooray!! I am SO glad that Farah is leaving. I am tired of her character. She is a downer!! She was never happy. Glad that they are getting rid of her!!

#2   2007/02/12 08:04AM
    Re: Farah Fath
    Chrissi

I'm not. I like Farah's acting and I like Mimi!! I'll miss her!!!!

#3   2007/02/12 09:08AM
    jackspaniel

Quote Chrissi: I'm not. I like Farah's acting and I like Mimi!! I'll miss her!!!!

Me Too!!

#4   2007/02/12 09:19AM
    erbutterfly1

i LOVE mimi....yeah, she has her issues... but don't we all?! I wish she would stay!!

#5   2007/02/12 01:04PM
    Audd

Quote erbutterfly1: i LOVE mimi....yeah, she has her issues... but don't we all?! I wish she would stay!!

Your right! I was not liking Mimi for awhile there, but she has been through the wringer enough now and has redeemed herself in my eyes. I'm going to miss Farah and the character she plays.

#6   2007/02/12 01:11PM
    starbright

I like Farah, and I will miss her very much! She totally made the character of Mimi the best.

If they are going to replace her with another Mimi, then the new actress has big shoes to fill!

Farah, I will miss you!

#7   2007/02/12 01:47PM
    Fantastic

:( I don't want Farah to leave the show. Her acting was great and she was a great Mimi.But,if she has to leave don't recast her because a lot of times the new person playing the role is a let down or doesn't hold the reputation of the character well.

#8   2007/02/12 09:21PM
    liasonfan76

She is my favorite and once she is gone. I'm not sure if I will be watch that much. I love her and I think she is great character and FF is great actress. I will miss her

#9   2007/02/13 01:57AM
    gar2244

I for one will miss mimi.. Iv always wanted to see her happy.

#10   2007/02/13 10:04AM
    JaniceSaysYes

Quote Audd:
    Quote erbutterfly1: i LOVE mimi....yeah, she has her issues... but don't we all?! I wish she would stay!!

Your right! I was not liking Mimi for awhile there, but she has been through the wringer enough now and has redeemed herself in my eyes. I'm going to miss Farah and the character she plays.

I liked Mimi years ago. Not what JER made of her.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list