List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: ej......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

ej......

Started by crystal at 2007/02/11 08:27AM
    Latest post: 2007/02/12 04:46PM, Views: 373, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/02/11 08:27AM
    ej......
    crystal

does anyone know what hes up tooo cuz i sure did come back to continue making the brady lives miserable anyone know what hes up tooo....hes a dimera and they always come back for more revenge and since stefano is his father omg were in for a rude awakeing...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/02/11 09:01AM
    #2   2007/02/11 08:37AM
    Re: ej......
    Natalie

probable to finish his revenge list for killing.. John, then Steve the who knows....

#3   2007/02/11 03:45PM
    LBowen

I think they want to keep him on as a major character on the show. If that is so, I don't see how he could stay very evil. I think he's going to be behind a lot of bad things, but they won't be able to pin him. I think in the end he's just going to be another Victor type. Rich, arrogant, business man. Right now it looks like he's in this Patch story. Like he's doing some very evil stuff. I think after that all fizzles, he'll just be same old EJ and they'll start with a romance for him.
    Lisa

#4   2007/02/12 06:35AM
    AllieB

I believe Steve and John is going to be the one to take EJ down John already is going to get his revenge on EJ of course and now Steve wants his revenge. It will be a very interesting one. I hope they bring back Christian.

#5   2007/02/12 09:26AM
    erbutterfly1

it looks like he's just taking over where his father left off... i know that they communicate, so most, if not all of what he is doing leads back to stefano....as i see it, if we can't have stefano, we got the next best thing! i look forward to seeing where he takes us!... even if he is evil!!

#6   2007/02/12 12:04PM
    starbright

I heard that EJ is leaving the show also, is that true? If not then somebody please correct me, in advance, thanks!

But if EJ is leaving the show, then how is he going to leave? Do you all think Patch and John and Bo might have a thing to take care of EJ?

I do like EJ's character, and he is the perfect man to play EJ! He does add some really interesting storylines, and some excitement to the show!

I hope they do not let EJ go, who else are they going to have to play the "evil villian"?

Unless Stephano comes back!

peace,
    Starbright

#7   2007/02/12 12:36PM
    Darling89For...

Rrr! EJ is SO CRUEL!!! I hate the way he tortured Steve and how calmly he defended himself with the tarot card today against Steve. C-R-U-E-L!!! I'm glad Kayla smacked him. I was hoping that Steve would have been able to attack EJ with his knee while his upper body was being repelled by the tarot card!

#8   2007/02/12 01:20PM
    starbright

EJ is cruel! EJ and Kate make a good "cruel" team! JMO.

I did not see the show today, and you would think that Steve would remember EJ brainwashing him, but if Steve was brainwashed, then of course he would not remember being brainwashed.

I just wish that Steve would remember and be the first to put EJ in his place! EJ certainaly deserves it, EJ to me, is a spoiled brat!

Just my Opinion, of course..........

peace,
    Starbright

#9   2007/02/12 03:19PM
    Darling89For...

Quote starbright: EJ is cruel! EJ and Kate make a good "cruel" team! JMO.

I did not see the show today, and you would think that Steve would remember EJ brainwashing him, but if Steve was brainwashed, then of course he would not remember being brainwashed.

I just wish that Steve would remember and be the first to put EJ in his place! EJ certainaly deserves it, EJ to me, is a spoiled brat!

Just my Opinion, of course..........

peace,
    Starbright

Hi! You'll want to read today's update. It was a good one! (Yeah, Friday Steve remembered that EJ tortured him. He told Kayla and the Dr. everything BUT the ID of the brainwasher. That's why he escaped the Psych Ward and went straight to EJ.) Today Steve was ready to tune on EJ again, when EJ used the tarot card to keep him at bay. EJ turned the card around to show Steve the back of it, and Steve went after him, just then, he turned the card to face him again, and Steve was repelled by it.

#10   2007/02/12 04:46PM
    crystal

e.j makes a good storyline but the way he just tourtes steve he should go straight to hell sayin to steve that hes a dimera please steve would rather die then becoming one of their soldiers.eww you know what i mean

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list