List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I know someone asked this before but I cant remember if or what the answer was.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I know someone asked this before but I cant remember if or what the answer was.

Started by fireflys at 2007/02/10 10:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/02/12 11:47AM, Views: 340, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/02/10 10:38PM
    I know someone asked this before but I cant remember if or what the answer was.
    fireflys

What is the deal with Kate and her 2 nails that are colored and the others nothing?

#2   2007/02/11 07:26AM
    Re: I know someone asked this before but I cant remember if or what the answer was.
    Darling89For...

Quote fireflys: What is the deal with Kate and her 2 nails that are colored and the others nothing?

Hi! You'll find info regarding Kate's nails by clicking on the FAQ link which you'll find on the top left of this site's Navigation page. Good luck!

#3   2007/02/12 10:53AM
    Re: I know someone asked this before but I cant remember if or what the answer was.
    Thunder

I always thought Kate was in some satanic cult! I am pretty sure that is the real reason.

#4   2007/02/12 11:47AM
    starbright

From what I have heard, is that Kate is a big David Bowie fan and her painting her nails black is a tribute to David Bowie.

If anyone knows differently, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks!
    Starbright!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list